TRANSPARENT BLIZZARD for GPA 17
Hey all, I ported a few of my themes to GPA15 a couple months ago and since then I've spent a lot of time remixing my themes, inverting apps and making apps transparent.. I released a few transparent themes for a couple other roms and they're pretty big hits so I decided to jump over here and pop one out for Pete's rom... My themes aren't like Watermark'd or Galaxy tho.. mine change the entire look of the phone so going into this I know some people won't like it.. but that's cool.. I'm sure someone will port someone else's theme soon... ;)
MAKE A BACK UP PRIOR TO MODDING!
Download the main zip file and either flash it with Rom manager or recovery.. I recommend a dalvik cache wipe but it's not necessary.. just keeps things clean...
Download the extras that I include and most of them install like a normal app but you'll need to uninstall the stock version first...
What kinda fun stuff is included in this theme?
framework-res - Remixed and loaded
Browser - PartiallyTransparent
Calculator - Transparent
Calendar - Transparent (the daily events page is just inverted... still working on that one)
Camera - Transparent
Contacts - Partially Transparent
DeskClock - Already Transparent
Gallery3D - Basic Themed
Gmail 2.3.5 - Transparent (inner message screen is inverted)*credit to fernando sor and stetsonaw for some smali guidance
GoogleQuickSearchBox - 90% Transparent
LatinIME - Themed Keyboard
Mms - Transparent
Music - Transparent (except the songs screen??)
Phone - partially Transparent
Settings - Transparent
SystemUI - Transparent (USB screen, notification pulldown and top statusbar... if your statusbar is black, use ADW and turn OFF wallpaper hack)
ToolKit - Transparent
Vending 3.1.3 - Transparent *Shows as Clear Market in the app drawer*
OTHER TRANSPARENT APPS I MADE:
Twitter 2.1.2 - Transparent
Facebook 1.6.4 - Transparent
GoogleVoice 4.2.36 - Transparent
Google+ 1.06 - Transparent
Dropbox 1.2.4 - Transparent
Talk 1.3 - Partially Transparent - I didn't incude this in the main theme because I can't seem to get it to launch a video chat w/o fc's.. so if you don't use that feature, then have fun with this one... the chat screen is just inverted for now..
1. http://bit.ly/GPA17Blizzard MAIN THEME
2. http://bit.ly/Transparent212Twitter Twitter 2.1.2 - Uninstall your old one first, then this installs like a normal app
3. http://bit.ly/Version3TransparentFacebook164 Facebook 1.6.4 - uninstall your old one first, then this installs like a normal app
4. http://bit.ly/Transparentv2GoogleVoice4236 GoogleVoice 4.2.36 - Check that your GoogleVoice is located in data/app since it's a market app.. if so, uninstall it and install this like a normal app.. If your's is in system for some reason, uninstall it and reboot your phone.. then install this like a normal app.. if it fc's for the system/app users, move it to system/app and reboot...
5. http://bit.ly/TransparentGplus106 Google+ 1.06 - Uninstall your old one first, this installs like a normal app
6. http://bit.ly/TransparentV3Dropbox124 Dropbox 1.2.4 - Uninstall your old one first, this installs like a normal app
7. http://bit.ly/Talk2BlizzardTransparent Talk 1.3 - Flash in revovery *Shows as Dark Talk in the app drawer*
Attachment 40498Attachment 40495Attachment 40496Attachment 40497Attachment 40494