Ok, to start with, my themes are very full and change the look of the phone a whole lot.. I've never themed Pete's roms so this one is my first and since there's no UI color changer, I changed everything myself.. I understand that a lot of people using these roms like simplicity and my themes aren't like that so if by chance you don't care for my work, it's all good... ... This is an update.zip so install via recovery or rom manager... I have no clue if you need to be on a stock version prior to flashing this, but on every other rom you don't need to be... I flash them right over another... but that's up to you... The MMS.apk is stock, I haven't inverted it yet... I have Kameleon Black Market and Facebook as seperate installs and these will theme themselves according to the system text color (settings menu text color) so if you install these once, there is no need to reinstall for another theme.. and on a stock rom/theme they will be standard inverted (black background w/ white text and highlights)... In my sig is a link to my section where I have other GB keyboards and Inverted Markets so check that out...I've had this on for about an hour now and everything seems to be working great but let me know if there's any issues... ..I have been flashing theme over theme all day so I don't see that being an issue... Enjoy!
1. http://bit.ly/GPA15V2Blizzard MAIN THEME
2. http://bit.ly/BlizzardWallpaper Wallpaper - extract this in astro, view in Gallery, set as wp
3. http://bit.ly/UniversalFaceBook Kameleon Black Facebook - Uninstall your old Fb, this one installs like a normal app
4. http://bit.ly/AllBlackMarket Kameleon Black Market - Flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager
5. http://bit.ly/BlizzardGlowKeyboard Glow Keyboard - not in the main theme, flash like a theme tho in recovery or rom manager
6. http://bit.ly/BlackedOutgbKeyboardv4 Blacked Out Keyboard w/ Glowing #'s - Flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager
*This theme contains a button set by theBowers, the battery is originally from condemnedsoul, and the dialer buttons are from ChevyNo1*