DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: [Themes] ~*Gingerbread Peter Alfonso Themes(GPA)*~

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM9872 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cobravnm13 View Post
    Well look no further...

This is a Circle Battery Mod for GPA16 Only!! Flash in recovery without wiping anything. You could always wipe cache after flashing but it is not necessary.

I added a circle battery with %s, changed over scroll color to green, and added a keyboard with green letters in the prediction area.

GPA16_GreenMod.zip
    Could you make this compatible with GPA17? Or is it flashable to 17 already?

Sent from my Alfonso-baked GingerDroid
    Does he do like nightly or incremental builds until it becomes stable? I am pretty sure I read that Pete prefers that people not theme one of his builds until they become stable.
    Yes, he does.

OG Droid: Rooted running Steel Droid V10.0 [Retired]
    Droid 2: Rooted running CM9 [Retired]
    Droid 3: Rooted running Minimoto [Active]

I rarely use DF on the desktop and mainly use Tapatalk, so if I don't or can't see something in your sig, a vid, or a pic, don't blame me!!!
  2. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    As soon as it becomes stable I will certainly update the mod. And if there is enough demand I could possibly port a whole theme or two, depending on what you guys all would like to see.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    As soon as it becomes stable I will certainly update the mod. And if there is enough demand I could possibly port a whole theme or two, depending on what you guys all would like to see.
    Ok, cool. That's fair. I've actually been wanting to see a theme for Pete's GPA builds, maybe Bugless, but I've only found one starting at 15, but when I found it I was already on 16. And now I'm on 17 and I love how this ROM is. I can't wait for Pete to finally build a Gingerbread Bugless Beast. It will be the shizz.

I rarely use DF on the desktop and mainly use Tapatalk, so if I don't or can't see something in your sig, a vid, or a pic, don't blame me!!!
  4. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Ok, cool. That's fair. I've actually been wanting to see a theme for Pete's GPA builds, maybe Bugless, but I've only found one starting at 15, but when I found it I was already on 16. And now I'm on 17 and I love how this ROM is. I can't wait for Pete to finally build a Gingerbread Bugless Beast. It will be the shizz.

I can see that being the issue honestly. I know I read or was told by a themer that Pete prefers to not have themes done until his ROM becomes a stable release. At which time it seems he normally releases a Beta Test Build which people jump on. Sounds like a vicious cycle.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3

I can see that being the issue honestly. I know I read or was told by a themer that Pete prefers to not have themes done until his ROM becomes a stable release. At which time it seems he normally releases a Beta Test Build which people jump on. Sounds like a vicious cycle.
    Yeah. I'm not bashing Pete, and I know how most people enjoy nightlies, but I don't really like constantly updating my ROM every other day. I like updates, yes. I know the point in running betas for people to test. And I respect that. I prefer to have a stable release before I flash anything, with the exception of the GPA17 build only because I didn't realize it was a beta. Back to my point: Pete seems to release a beta almost immediately after a stable release. Like I said, I understand the nightlies, and I'm not bashing anything, I would like to be able to enjoy the ROM I'm currently on for maybe a month or so before updating, or being promted with an update. With that being said, I want to have the most up-to-date ROM. So I'm pretty much sticking my foot in my mouth. And it seems that with so little time between builds that the stable build before the latest beta isn't able to be themed before the stable release of the latest build because every then jumps on the latest stable release. And so this cycle repeats. I don't want to sound like a douche, I'm not trying to be rude, and I'm sorry if what I have said has caused heartache to someone reading this. I'm just saying what I've seen and this is my opinion on the subject.

6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    ^*prompted

7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    ^^*everyone... I'm half asleep so please forgive the typos. And my phone won't allow me to edit my posts.

8. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Sorry didnt mean to get you all riled up

No in all honesty I myself like to flash all sorts of upgrades but it is nice to be on a ROM for a little bit and get to enjoy the setup. I can certainly relate, nightlies awesome, flashing all the time can sometimes become a chore though.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    You didn't get me riled up. It's just that anytime I explain something I come across as rude and I don't mean to. Anyway, as far as I know, Pete has 3 betas up on 17. I'm not sure how long it will be until stable. His current betas seem pretty stable as is though. At least, I haven't had any issues out of it since I flashed.

10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound

Screenshot?

Well look no further...

This is a Circle Battery Mod for GPA16 Only!! Flash in recovery without wiping anything. You could always wipe cache after flashing but it is not necessary.

I added a circle battery with %s, changed over scroll color to green, and added a keyboard with green letters in the prediction area.

GPA16_GreenMod.zip
    Could someone please post a screenshot?
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Links