DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Themes] ~*Gingerbread Peter Alfonso Themes(GPA)*~

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Razr
    Wow, I feel foolish! Shucks got excited for nothin (April fool) on me. 0_o

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid, soon Sensation 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldramsayii View Post
    I have two more issues to work out....background on pop up windows and the progress bar color. These two are a nuisance LOL.

Looks good man.... clean. Are you using the honeycomb progress bar(skinny)? Or the regular one?...

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy™
    I'm trying to use the skinny but having problems getting it to work....I'm not that advanced yet in understanding what to do....and how some things work. The progress_horizontal.xml and a issue where my pop-ups sometimes pop up where some areas that are suppose to have a black BG are transparent....Like the widgets pop-up as well as the power-off pop-up as well....

And using HxD or a Hex Editor for that matter to edit the progress_horizontal.xml is confusing....Hex color codes have 6 characters, but I see 8-10 in the xml....

I'm so close to finishing this theme.....those are my only two gripes right now....Then I'll release and see what the ppl say...
    Last edited by ronaldramsayii; 03-31-2011 at 11:10 PM.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid, soon Sensation 4G
    I have two more issues to work out....background on pop up windows and the progress bar color. These two are a nuisance LOL.

Looks good man.... clean. Are you using the honeycomb progress bar(skinny)? Or the regular one?...

Your themes are cool BTW....I was running one when I was running SS-5.2. I left that ROM because I wanted to give users of GPA and myself some options with this ROM. That ROM has Theme Manager anyways lol...
    I like a challenge sometimes....
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt

Talking

wow you are a G...I cannot wait to get one of these ill themes no homo
    HTC Thunderbolt...Basic Debloated Gingerbread Leak.....AMAZING
  5. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member

I'm trying to use the skinny but having problems getting it to work....I'm not that advanced yet in understanding what to do....and how some things work. The progress_horizontal.xml and a issue where my pop-ups sometimes pop up where some areas that are suppose to have a black BG are transparent....Like the widgets pop-up as well as the power-off pop-up as well....

And using HxD or a Hex Editor for that matter to edit the progress_horizontal.xml is confusing....Hex color codes have 6 characters, but I see 8-10 in the xml....

I'm so close to finishing this theme.....those are my only two gripes right now....Then I'll release and see what the ppl say...
    The hex code is just 6 characters, the first 2 ff's don't count.. after compiling, it adds those... so when you change an XML, if it was #ff000000, it was black... change it to #ffffff and it'll be white.... but it'll become #ffffffff...just like if you want black, you only put #000000... don't do #ff000000.... then, depending on which Apk manager you use, compile it back up and you're ready... PM Mbk on here about the backgrounds... he knows exactly where they are.... and thanks man, that's cool. The theme Chooser will prob be nice down the road, but until then I only make update.zips..... keep up the good work bro.... I like it so far...

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @webeougher
    Phone
    Motorola A855 Droid

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy&trade;

So wait, was this an elaborate April Fools' Day joke (as you said earlier) that you're continuing with B-boy, or are you actually working on this theme? If not, does that theme actually exist for another ROM (you did say you photoshopped the GPA14 pic, not all of the pics)? If so, can you link me to it? I actually just started reading up on theming last weekend because there are no themes for Pete's ROMs (which are all I use), so maybe I'll make a go at porting it if you're not.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid, soon Sensation 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by webeougher View Post

So wait, was this an elaborate April Fools' Day joke (as you said earlier) that you're continuing with B-boy, or are you actually working on this theme? If not, does that theme actually exist for another ROM (you did say you photoshopped the GPA14 pic, not all of the pics)? If so, can you link me to it? I actually just started reading up on theming last weekend because there are no themes for Pete's ROMs (which are all I use), so maybe I'll make a go at porting it if you're not.
    Oh no this theme is very much real! The April Fools part was the part where I said I photoshopped it. This theme is as real as life and death themselves. There will be a honeycomb theme for GPA as well as others I have listed. Stay tuned...I get this stuff fixed today....I'll release some honeycomb goodness to everyone!

Droid
    Eventually HTC Sensation 4G
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid, soon Sensation 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy&trade; View Post

The hex code is just 6 characters, the first 2 ff's don't count.. after compiling, it adds those... so when you change an XML, if it was #ff000000, it was black... change it to #ffffff and it'll be white.... but it'll become #ffffffff...just like if you want black, you only put #000000... don't do #ff000000.... then, depending on which Apk manager you use, compile it back up and you're ready... PM Mbk on here about the backgrounds... he knows exactly where they are.... and thanks man, that's cool. The theme Chooser will prob be nice down the road, but until then I only make update.zips..... keep up the good work bro.... I like it so far...

Oh wow didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up bro. Would've been sitting here all day confused LOL. I'll definitely hit up Mbk and see if i can get this last thing fixed.

As far as the the skinny progress bar, is it just a matter of changing colors or what?

Droid
    Eventually HTC Sensation 4G
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    You, sir, are a savior to all the users of BB. We are very much grateful for your efforts. Thank you!
    OG Droid
    GPA17
    1.0 GHz LV by Pete
    ADWLauncher EX

BootAnimation Mashup - (Droid Shatter-Unstable Core-Cromag Rickman)
  10. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    If you already have the honeycomb progress bars then yes, just change the colors.... there are 3 per.. top,bottom,middle of each bar... then also the bg of it and the actual progress of it.... if you are using the normal sliders, then ya gotta change up the sizes and dips, Which I haven't messed with yet.. Mbk actually Ported or helped port the skinny sliders so he would be a great person to contact in that. .

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Links