DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.2.11 Market.... Blacked Out....!!!

1. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted D1 & Fascinate
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member

2.2.11 Market.... Blacked Out....!!!

Here it is, the latest, greatest Market... "Blacked Out"... Get the REAL "Black Market" while its fresh!!!

This is an update.zip and will install right over your current version of Market.. if you have gotten the update for the new market you will need to uninstall updates before flashing this...

Enjoy!!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/qqUd3w1M...ket2_2_11.html

After you install, if all your apps don't show in "My Apps", just clear cache and data for Black Market and you will be good!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.2.11 Market....  Blacked Out....!!!-cap201101151502.jpg   2.2.11 Market....  Blacked Out....!!!-cap201101151503.jpg   2.2.11 Market....  Blacked Out....!!!-cap2011011515031.jpg   2.2.11 Market....  Blacked Out....!!!-cap2011011515032.jpg   2.2.11 Market....  Blacked Out....!!!-cap2011011515033.jpg  

Last edited by ecsnead69; 01-15-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Get "Blacked Out"

Like my stuff....?? << a.k.a, the "would ya, could ya" request button

3. Jer
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G, Archos 101
    Quote Originally Posted by ecsnead69 View Post
    Here it is, the latest, greatest Market... "Blacked Out"... Get the REAL "Black Market" while its fresh!!!

I still have a few black on black issues with the buttons but the app is fully functioning.. I have a few things to do today but I will get that issue fixed and post tonight.. Just thought you guys would like to get it and play around..

Let me know if you find any other issue...

This is an update.zip and will install right over your current version of Market.. if you have gotten the update for the new market you will need to uninstall updates before flashing this...

For those that haven't used my market before, I will post screenshots later..

Enjoy!!!!!

BlackedOutMarket2_2_11.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Why do you always make people ask for screenshots? If you're posting a complete file then just post the screenshots in the first post w/the file so people don't have to 1) request them and 2) scroll through posts trying to find them.

Just saying...
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    first..... thanks for all your work....just love your stuff....
  5. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Phone
    Rooted D1 & Fascinate
    Premium Member
    I went ahead and posted the file so people cold give it a try/find any bugs while I am out today... I posted as I was headed out the door to spend some time with my FAMILY ....... but until I return to fix text issues and post screenshots.....
    If you are running the new market currently, open it up and look at it, close your eyes and imagine it black instead of green.... that's what black market looks like.....
    If you are currently running an older version of my black market, open it up and look at it.... no need to imagine for this one.... the new one looks just like that.... EXCEPT for some text issues that I explained in the OP....
    But, for future postings, I will consult with my family to ensure that I have the proper amount of time to make a quality post.....

Sorry guys........

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

Get "Blacked Out"

Like my stuff....?? << a.k.a, the "would ya, could ya" request button
  6. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Why do you always make people ask for screenshots? If you're posting a complete file then just post the screenshots in the first post w/the file so people don't have to 1) request them and 2) scroll through posts trying to find them.

Just saying...
    Wow, really?? Ecsnead69 works his a$$ off, responding to requests of all kinds, and does truly awesome work for FREE, and you're gonna be rude like that?? He's done all the work for you. If you want to see what it looks like before he posts pictures, why don't you just make a backup then install it to see what it looks like? It's not that much effort....just sayin'.....
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    CodenameAndroid/Leankernel
    ASUS Transformer Prime
    Rooted/unlocked and overclocked
  7. Jer
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G, Archos 101
    Quote Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post

Just saying...
    Wow, really?? Ecsnead69 works his a$$ off, responding to requests of all kinds, and does truly awesome work for FREE, and you're gonna be rude like that?? He's done all the work for you. If you want to see what it looks like before he posts pictures, why don't you just make a backup then install it to see what it looks like? It's not that much effort....just sayin'.....
    If I were attacking him then we would need someone to rush to his defense. It's called constructive criticism.
  8. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I didn't say you were attacking him, I said you were being rude. Trying to justify it as constructive criticism doesn't make it any less rude.
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    CodenameAndroid/Leankernel
    ASUS Transformer Prime
    Rooted/unlocked and overclocked
  9. Beta Team/Marty McFly
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Twitter
    stetsonaw
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Premium Member
  10. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    Phone
    Bionic, G Nex and T Prime
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecsnead69 View Post

I still have a few black on black issues with the buttons but the app is fully functioning.. I have a few things to do today but I will get that issue fixed and post tonight.. Just thought you guys would like to get it and play around..

Let me know if you find any other issue...

For those that haven't used my market before, I will post screenshots later..

Enjoy!!!!!

BlackedOutMarket2_2_11.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Just saying...

Because posting screenshots is a pain in the .... If I spend 4 hours making something for all to enjoy and want to get it out there before I take a break, I don't think it's too much to ask for someone to post a screenshot. No ones twisting your arm Jer. If you don't want to post one then don't post one.
    For those that do, it's pretty easy to add them to the OP
    Choices always were a problem for you
    What you need is someone stong to guide you, like me.
    Trust In Me now don't you judge or question
    You are broken now but faith can heal you
    Just do everything I tell you to do
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    moto droid 1
    Just add a "k."

Thanks for all your work on these, ecsnead. Gonna install now!

-from my 1.1 GHz PEv4 Droid
    Fred Schuldt
    -Moto D1, Rooted blahblahblah
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links