FOLLOW BigDX ON TWITTER FOR LATEST @BIGNADAD
- Custom, Original Design Work
- 12 Custom Wallpapers w/ Wallpaper Picker
- 10 Custom Dockbars (ADW EX Only)
- 420 Custom Images!!
- 375 icons internally coded in App Drawer
- 400 icons available in Icon Picker
This is a very detailed theme for ADW & ADW/EX
Most ADW themes do not have this much detail
- This theme is not a standalone app. Therefore, it will not "open" like other applications.
- You must first install ADW LAUNCHER (Version 1.3.3+) or ADW LAUNCHER EX
**TO APPLY THEME, READ THE "HOW TO USE" DESCRIPTION BELOW**
- **ICON PACKS WILL ALSO WORK ON LAUNCHER PRO 0.8.6 AND UP**
- More wallpapers & dockbars
- Even more icons!!!
All my work is created by me, bignadad
I spend a lot of time getting things just right. Expect many updates and new creations from BigDX
I have many other theme's on the android market
Search market for "bigdx"
Please take a moment to rate and comment on my themes
It does make a big difference and kind comments are greatly appreciated.
Visit my thread @ MyDroidWorld to suggest apps or for help
Need help with ADW? SEE COMPLETE GUIDE AT THE LINK BELOW:
Video on YouTube for EX is here: http://is.gd/jE1UN
HOW TO USE
- Search for ADW.LAUNCHER or AnderWeb on Market.
Install/Run ADW.LAUNCHER, press Menu-ADWSettings-Themes Preferences.
Select "BigDX Slick" and Apply Theme!
*To customize the Drawer, tap the drawer icon, select Edit->click on the icon->ADWTheme Icon Packs ->BigDX Slick->Choose icon.
*To Change dockbar (ADW EX Only), go to ADW Settings->UI Settings->Main Dock->Dock Background->Custom...->BigDX Slick->Choose the one you like
*(To use Dockbar with Droid Eye) There is a blank app icon. Simply choose it from the BigDX Slick Icon Pack so you can assign app to droid eye in center of dockbar
* To Choose different wallpapers
Just press and hold home screen
Select wallpaper and choose BigDX Bionic Wallpaper
* To change icons on home screen
Press and hold current icon on home screen then press edit. Select the button with the current icon, select ADWTheme IconPacks then select BigDX ADW Slick. Choose the icon you would like.