DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Any change you will port Incognito Red to SS?

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid Running Froyo Kange

Any change you will port Incognito Red to SS?

So far yours are the only themes that i like 100% but i am a SS fan thus far, I ran shadow while waiting for 4.8 to come out as to be on a FR22 build, just wondering if you would consider bringing your amazing work to the SS rom. Thanks
  2. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by xeooex View Post
    So far yours are the only themes that i like 100% but i am a SS fan thus far, I ran shadow while waiting for 4.8 to come out as to be on a FR22 build, just wondering if you would consider bringing your amazing work to the SS rom. Thanks
    gone back and forth on adding another rom! the things is we have about 6 themes right now for this series, with full suppoert to sapphire. and when .0.0.2 for shadow rom drops it will have full support as well thats a total of 12 themes we have to update and Maintain. We are also porting to the DX right now. So as you can see its gets very busy and another rom I feel the quality of the Theme will suffer!!!
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid Running Froyo Kange
    Quote Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xeooex View Post
    gone back and forth on adding another rom! the things is we have about 6 themes right now for this series, with full suppoert to sapphire. and when .0.0.2 for shadow rom drops it will have full support as well thats a total of 12 themes we have to update and Maintain. We are also porting to the DX right now. So as you can see its gets very busy and another rom I feel the quality of the Theme will suffer!!!

I totally understand and respect that. Never hurts to ask though and was digging shadow rom but was running too hot for me and couldnt find a kernel that seemed to run cool and stable with that rom, thanks for the quick response and keep up the amazing work

Links