DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72

Thread: Attn: all themers new ADW theme Template FTW

  1. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaky_zekey View Post
    so far i have changed the theme_preview and wallpaper images, i changed the font colors for both the desktop and app launcher, im stuck on the icons and shader
    I forgot to update my pic!

    so here its is!!





    Sneaky hit me up on Gtalk bricam55@gmail.com
  2. Master Droid
    sneaky_zekey's Avatar
    Member #
    14751
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #12
    so do you have insight on the custum icon pack and shader.xml


    edit i just saw your gtalk info
    signature removed per request lol sorry DF

    check out my MM themes for swype metamorph-themes-swype.html

    check out mt MM themes for handcent themed-handcent
  3. Master Droid
    sneaky_zekey's Avatar
    Member #
    14751
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #13
    when shader.xml goes bad.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attn: all themers new ADW theme Template FTW-cap201008261825.jpg  
    signature removed per request lol sorry DF

    check out my MM themes for swype metamorph-themes-swype.html

    check out mt MM themes for handcent themed-handcent
  4. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaky_zekey View Post
    when shader.xml goes bad.....
    Your getting there sneaky. Crank up the alpha a little

    Sent from my Droid
  5. Master Droid
    ffej89's Avatar
    Member #
    88921
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    290
    Phone
    Evo
    #15
    This theme alone makes me want root even more. Looks great bgill
  6. Junior Droid
    big.poppa.pump's Avatar
    Member #
    106375
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    16
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaky_zekey View Post
    so far i have changed the theme_preview and wallpaper images, i changed the font colors for both the desktop and app launcher, im stuck on the icons and shader
    How do I root to this? It looks sick
  7. Master Droid
    sneaky_zekey's Avatar
    Member #
    14751
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #17
    a little closer but i dont under stand in the direction/read me when it talks about , I,H,B values
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attn: all themers new ADW theme Template FTW-cap201008270107.jpg   Attn: all themers new ADW theme Template FTW-cap201008270108.jpg  
    signature removed per request lol sorry DF

    check out my MM themes for swype metamorph-themes-swype.html

    check out mt MM themes for handcent themed-handcent
  8. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaky_zekey View Post
    a little closer but i dont under stand in the direction/read me when it talks about , I,H,B values
    Nice Bro your almost there!! just a couple of more tweaks!!!
  9. Master Droid
    BuglessFan's Avatar
    Member #
    87422
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    427
    Phone
    Droid A855 LFY1.5 slayher 1250
    #19
    BTW, the better fix for the R issue may be this:

    Right click on the project name in the package explorer on the left.

    Click on Properties, then on the left in the dialog that popped up choose "Java Build Path".

    Click on the rightmost tab "Order and Export". Make sure Android is checked and at the top.

    That should do it. I think changing the Android version might do this behind the scenes, but if you want to change back to 1.6 (API Level 4, the default baseline for ADW), you should be able to, just check the Order and Export afterward. I got some weird message about installLocation after that, but I'm really only doing the theme for my own phone at first, so I don't mind sticking at 2.2.
  10. Master Droid
    sneaky_zekey's Avatar
    Member #
    14751
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    Phone
    motorola droid
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BuglessFan View Post
    BTW, the better fix for the R issue may be this:

    Right click on the project name in the package explorer on the left.

    Click on Properties, then on the left in the dialog that popped up choose "Java Build Path".

    Click on the rightmost tab "Order and Export". Make sure Android is checked and at the top.

    That should do it. I think changing the Android version might do this behind the scenes, but if you want to change back to 1.6 (API Level 4, the default baseline for ADW), you should be able to, just check the Order and Export afterward. I got some weird message about installLocation after that, but I'm really only doing the theme for my own phone at first, so I don't mind sticking at 2.2.
    i will test that out on my next project, here is what i have now,thanks to bgill55
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attn: all themers new ADW theme Template FTW-cap201008270533.jpg   Attn: all themers new ADW theme Template FTW-cap2010082705331.jpg  
    signature removed per request lol sorry DF

    check out my MM themes for swype metamorph-themes-swype.html

    check out mt MM themes for handcent themed-handcent
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Template for back of Droid!
    By iwishihadcookies in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 01:40 PM
  2. Attn: Attn bugless people
    By Se7enLC in forum Bugless
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:12 AM
  3. Droid Screen Template
    By Big Lou in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:20 AM

Search tags for this page

adw theme

,
adw theme template
,

adw themes

,
adwtheme
,
create adw icon pack
,
create adw theme
,

how to make adw themes

,
how to make an adw theme
,
make adw theme
,
new adw themes
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+