DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Linear for Project Elite

  1. Junior Droid
    lessonz's Avatar
    Member #
    98533
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Question Linear for Project Elite

    Any chance of this making its way to Project Elite at some point? Thanks.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by lessonz View Post
    Any chance of this making its way to Project Elite at some point? Thanks.
    Whats that???
  4. Master Droid
    Jasonjohns's Avatar
    Member #
    120929
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    373
    Phone
    iphone4
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lessonz View Post
    Any chance of this making its way to Project Elite at some point? Thanks.
    Whats that???
    Is this a trap or you really don't know what PE is?
  5. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonjohns View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lessonz View Post
    Any chance of this making its way to Project Elite at some point? Thanks.
    Whats that???
    Is this a trap or you really don't know what PE is?
    no I dont is it a rom???
  6. Master Droid
    Jasonjohns's Avatar
    Member #
    120929
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    373
    Phone
    iphone4
    #5
    Yeah its a source rom for the Droid 1.very well built and the developer actngrezy is very active for his users.plus he seems like a really cool guy!the rom speaks for itself. It would be great if you took a look at it,I know PE fans would love for bgill to give them a taste of linear!
  7. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonjohns View Post
    Yeah its a source rom for the Droid 1.very well built and the developer actngrezy is very active for his users.plus he seems like a really cool guy!the rom speaks for itself. It would be great if you took a look at it,I know PE fans would love for bgill to give them a taste of linear!
    I dont have a d1
  8. Master Droid
    Jasonjohns's Avatar
    Member #
    120929
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    373
    Phone
    iphone4
    #7
    Then by God its my mission to get you one!
  9. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonjohns View Post
    Then by God its my mission to get you one!
    lol you dont have to! but I wont turn one Down lol!
  10. Master Droid
    Jasonjohns's Avatar
    Member #
    120929
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    373
    Phone
    iphone4
    #9
    You know what's sad? I haven't flashed but 1 theme (untill linear)since you upgraded.
    Your themes are definately top notch!
  11. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonjohns View Post
    You know what's sad? I haven't flashed but 1 theme (untill linear)since you upgraded.
    Your themes are definately top notch!
    Thank you Kind sir That Means a lot!!!

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. project elite
    By ckburks in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 09:23 AM
  2. Bugs in Project Elite v4
    By magicmaker in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 09:33 PM
  3. [ROM Release] PROJECT ELITE!!
    By actngrezy in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:15 PM
  4. Project Elite V4.0 and SetCPU
    By EbE404 in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 08:34 PM
  5. Themes for Project Elite
    By Pastor Ron in forum Project Elite
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 03:20 PM

Search tags for this page

droidforums project elite

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+