DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78

Thread: Linear For Rubix Focused

  1. Droid
    E Mad's Avatar
    Member #
    154902
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Phone
    Droid X
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by detox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thelionelking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by detox View Post

    You should throw in the themed adw with this. Its sick



    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    What is this volume widget you have at the top of the screen?
    It's audio manager. There is an apk for a skin for it in the goodies folder. Its a pd app in the market

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    I can't find the skin for it in goodies... can you direct me to it or give me a DL link? That skin is just too nice...
    ROM: Liberty GB .6 for DX
    Theme: Varies
    OC: Basically whatever the hell QuickClock Advanced tells me. Usually around 1.1-1.2 GHZ with a low VSEL of 9.
  2. Junior Droid
    Hevy's Avatar
    Member #
    154441
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Droid X
    #32
    This looks amazing!

    I'm having some issues however, being new to android I'm not sure what the cause really is. After installing this theme my home and search buttons no longer work. Home will turn the screen on if turned off, but is not function whatsoever otherwise. Was working fine on the original Rubix before, so whats going on?
  3. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevy View Post
    This looks amazing!

    I'm having some issues however, being new to android I'm not sure what the cause really is. After installing this theme my home and search buttons no longer work. Home will turn the screen on if turned off, but is not function whatsoever otherwise. Was working fine on the original Rubix before, so whats going on?
    what did you want home to do? As for the dearch button make sure you have google quick search installed.
  4. Junior Droid
    Hevy's Avatar
    Member #
    154441
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Droid X
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
    what did you want home to do? As for the dearch button make sure you have google quick search installed.
    Simply go back to my default home screen. I would use the ADW settings to make sure thats what its set to, but I cant even run ADW without the home key working.

    Edit: As to the search, I have google search installed, yes.
    Last edited by Hevy; 01-01-2011 at 03:23 AM.
  5. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Hevy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
    what did you want home to do? As for the dearch button make sure you have google quick search installed.
    Simply go back to my default home screen. I would use the ADW settings to make sure thats what its set to, but I cant even run ADW without the home key working.
    I have never heard of that issue my home key functions as it should. I would load the rom again


    *edit we didn't touch anything that would effect the hardware. Both keys work on my phone.
    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  6. Junior Droid
    Hevy's Avatar
    Member #
    154441
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Phone
    Droid X
    #36
    Reloading the rom and theme fixed it, thanks for putting up with me. I'll say again this looks amazing!
    Last edited by Hevy; 01-01-2011 at 03:25 PM.
  7. Junior Droid
    whyteboyello's Avatar
    Member #
    63014
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Droid
    #37

    Clock color

    Does anyone know how to change the clock color in the status bar? For example with Rubix and the Linear theme the clock is white but I want to make it red. I was on the Obsidian rom w/ the Linear beta and with the clock red (which is just a setting to change the colors) really made the theme just look that much better. Thanks for the help in advance.
  8. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by whyteboyello View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the clock color in the status bar? For example with Rubix and the Linear theme the clock is white but I want to make it red. I was on the Obsidian rom w/ the Linear beta and with the clock red (which is just a setting to change the colors) really made the theme just look that much better. Thanks for the help in advance.
    You have to edit the services.jar if you wait I can do it for you when I get home from vegas

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  9. Junior Droid
    whyteboyello's Avatar
    Member #
    63014
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Droid
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whyteboyello View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the clock color in the status bar? For example with Rubix and the Linear theme the clock is white but I want to make it red. I was on the Obsidian rom w/ the Linear beta and with the clock red (which is just a setting to change the colors) really made the theme just look that much better. Thanks for the help in advance.
    You have to edit the services.jar if you wait I can do it for you when I get home from vegas

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Thanks man for the response that would be awesome I really appreciate it
  10. Theme Developer
    bgill55's Avatar
    Member #
    35583
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,346
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by whyteboyello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whyteboyello View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the clock color in the status bar? For example with Rubix and the Linear theme the clock is white but I want to make it red. I was on the Obsidian rom w/ the Linear beta and with the clock red (which is just a setting to change the colors) really made the theme just look that much better. Thanks for the help in advance.
    You have to edit the services.jar if you wait I can do it for you when I get home from vegas

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
    Thanks man for the response that would be awesome I really appreciate it
    Here you go Flash Like A rom this zip will also remove your data Throttling

    Attached Files
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. rubiX Focused on .340 OTA
    By jdhas in forum Drod2169 - X
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 10:17 AM
  2. Thanks for Rubix Focused
    By mcp770 in forum Drod2169 - X
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 04:45 PM
  3. rubix Focused 1.90 to .340 OTA
    By marcfogel in forum Drod2169 - X
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 07:43 PM
  4. Regarding RUBIX FOCUSED 1.8.9
    By HelpeRX in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 05:12 PM
  5. Rubix Blurry vs Rubix Focused
    By Droid74 in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 05:49 PM

Search tags for this page

1030 for droid
,
blue linear rubix
,
linear droid x rubix
,

linear for rubix

,

linear for rubix focused

,
linear for rubix v1.9.7
,
linear theme for rubix
,
m4knor
,
rubix 2 disable lockscreen controls
,
rubix focused music controls on lockscreen
,
rubix linear
,
rubix v1.9.7 rom droid x
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+