This version is Blacked Out and Dark and after hours.. and I do mean hours!.. of messing with it me, ecsnead69 and Mbk worked together to get this version as black as possible for you all.. ecsnead released his already so here's mine... Credit to user rujelus22 @xda for finding the smali file we were all looking for. This is in an update.zip format so you can either flash it like a theme or extract the apk and push it to system/app.. your call.. I flash it and it works great.. I haven't had any fc's on paid apps but if ya have any issues let me know... this was the hardest inversion I've had to do so far so I hope you all enjoy it.. It shows up as Dark Market in the app drawer since Black Market is kind of ecsneads catch phrase... ... Credit to Mbk for taking the time to help me so now the new links include the app icon and all the buttons stretch a lot better.. thanks bro!.. Enjoy!
If you wanna just push it to system, here is the way I recreated it on my D1 and it is confirmed to work on the TB...
"For user that have had issues with the zips not working, whether it's that you have no market or whatever.. I have a fix.. this "should work".. you will need root explorer tho...
Look in data/app and see if there is a com.android.vending.apk in there.. if so, you should be able to just install one of these apks just like a normal app and it will replace it... That means you have the 3.0.27 update in data even though you're running an older version.. however, if it doesn't work, try the below method... If you flashed and have no market skip to step 2 but you should only have 1 apk in there, move it to system/app....
1. go to system/app and hard press Vending.apk and select "move". It should tell you it's r/o so set it to r/w at the top of the screen.. then back out 2 times and go to data/app and paste it.. Reboot now
2. after reboot install one of my apks and it should install successfully.. then use Root Explorer again and go to data/app and you should have 2 com.android.vending.apk's.. rename the one that is dated Aug 08 to com.android.vending.bak and hard press the other one and move it to system/app... rename it Vending.apk then hard press it and choose permissions and unselect "write" at the top and hit ok (or whatever the button says).. Reboot now
3. if you didn't reboot after step 2 your market will force close.. but if you DID reboot, you should now have a black shopping cart and a Dark Market in your app drawer that works great!!!"
*This shows up as Dark Market in your app drawer*
*I'm not responsible for you or your device... have a back up made before modding*
Signed APK DOWNLOADS:
http://bit.ly/SignedDarkMarket Dark Market - signed apk - installs like a normal app
http://bit.ly/SignedBlueDarkMarket Dark & Blue - signed apk - installs like a normal app
http://bit.ly/SignedRedDarkMarket Dark & Red - signed apk - installs like a normal app
http://bit.ly/DarkGreenMarketv3 Dark & Green - signed apk - installs like a normal app
http://bit.ly/DarkPinkMarketv3 Dark & Pink - signed apk - installs like a normal app
http://bit.ly/DarkPurpleMarketv4 Dark & Purple - signed apk - installs like a normal app
1. http://bit.ly/Version2DarkMarketDroid1 Link for D1 - 3.0.26 - might work on other devices but I have no clue..
2. http://bit.ly/3027DarkMarketDroid1 3.0.27 D1 - Flash in recovery
3. http://bit.ly/Version2DarkMarketDXandD2 Link for DX 3.0.26 -this is in an update.zip for the DX that I use on my themes and for the other DX apps I theme
4. http://bit.ly/3027DarkMarketDxandD2 Dx and D2 - 3.0.27- Flash in recovery
5. http://bit.ly/DarkMarketThunderBolt ThunderBolt Link - 3.0.26 - Flash in recovery and uninstall updates in the market if you already have the new market installed.. credit to Tallica for the zip file
6. http://bit.ly/3027DarkMarketTbolt Tbolt - 3.0.27 - Flash in recovery
Dark & Blue Version 3.0.27
1. http://bit.ly/2037BlackBlueMarket Droid 1 - Flash in recovery
2. http://bit.ly/2037BlackBlueMarketDxD2 Dx and D2 - Flash in recovery
3. http://bit.ly/2037BlackBlueMarketTbolt Tbolt - Flash in recovery
Dark & Red Version 3.0.27
1. http://bit.ly/2037BlackRedMarketD1 Driod 1 - Flash in recovery
2. http://bit.ly/2037BlackRedMarketDxD2 Dx and D2 - Flash in recovery
3. http://bit.ly/2037BlackRedMarketTbolt Tbolt - Flash in recovery