DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Theme Release: "FROST BYTE"

1. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member

Theme Release: "FROST BYTE"

This is available for UD 2.5 on the Droid 1 only.. I'll port it over to the D-INC soon and to the 3.0 RC.... the color code I use is #00ffff for the blue.. It's an update.zip so install via recovery and make a back up prior to that.... Enjoy!

THEMED APK'S:

framework-res
    Settings
    Browser
    Contacts
    Phone
    Camera
    Calculator
    DeskClock
    GoogleQuickSearch
    Gmail
    Mms
    Vending
    -------------------

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10789872/Frost_Byte_UD_2.5.zip <-- FROST BYTE UD 2.5 - DROID 1

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  2. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcarmicha View Post
    Meh.

When I look at this compared to something like Stu's Watermark'd it just looks like you don't really take a lot of time to do yours. Throw one color down all over and that's that. Take the normal images into Photoshop apply the 00ffff and implement.

Not my cup of tea.

Hey, to each his own... it's not for everyone. But it's a little more than just what you said.. and I made all of my own icons on the original style, then offered other colors to those that don't like this color... but I would greatly love love love to see all the themes you've made so I can learn.. considering I've been doing this for like 3 months part time, have 5 full themes out on 2 different roms and 2 different phoens, about 100 metamorph icon sets, and I'm still learning as I go cause I'm self taught... so please in this thread link some of your work...

3. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    +1! I'd love to learn!

Quote Originally Posted by B-boy™ View Post
    Meh.

When I look at this compared to something like Stu's Watermark'd it just looks like you don't really take a lot of time to do yours. Throw one color down all over and that's that. Take the normal images into Photoshop apply the 00ffff and implement.

Not my cup of tea.

Hey, to each his own... it's not for everyone. But it's a little more than just what you said.. and I made all of my own icons on the original style, then offered other colors to those that don't like this color... but I would greatly love love love to see all the themes you've made so I can learn.. considering I've been doing this for like 3 months part time, have 5 full themes out on 2 different roms and 2 different phoens, about 100 metamorph icon sets, and I'm still learning as I go cause I'm self taught... so please in this thread link some of your work...

DroidForums Junkie!!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  4. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    No need to gloat.
    I'd rather produce one solid looking theme (IE Stu's Watermark'd) than produce 12 of the same thing in various monotone colors.[/QUOTE]

Well, granted, I'm sure Stu would be appreciative of your love for his work, but we're talking about you now, friend... I have driven over a lot of bridges that I thought should have been built better, yet I have no knowledge of how to build a bridge so I'm just being a complaining tard... that short story reminds me of a new friend I just met... so in order for my outlook to change, I would like to see just 1 link to a theme that YOU made.. not stu.. I've seen his work, and yes it's very nice.. my style was to create a theme that any color could come out of it and more people could use it... so 2900 downloads later, I can say I've done my part... cheers

5. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Meh.

Not my cup of tea.

Hey, to each his own... it's not for everyone. But it's a little more than just what you said.. and I made all of my own icons on the original style, then offered other colors to those that don't like this color... but I would greatly love love love to see all the themes you've made so I can learn.. considering I've been doing this for like 3 months part time, have 5 full themes out on 2 different roms and 2 different phones, about 100 metamorph icon sets, and I'm still learning as I go cause I'm self taught... so please in this thread link some of your work...
    No need to gloat.
    I'd rather produce one solid looking theme (IE Stu's Watermark'd) than produce 12 of the same thing in various monotone colors.

Wow man...some pretty rough comments there. One color or not there is a lot of work that goes into themeing android. It's not like your being forced to use it. It's on here for free. These themes are things most of us do in our spare time, we're not getting paid for this.

And as the old saying goes...If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

Edit: I would also like to see a link of a theme you did.
    Last edited by bp328i; 01-30-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    Twisted Inception
  6. Beta Team
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Excellent answer!!! (both B-boy and BP321)

Nice job on the theme.

I think others should stop and think how they would feel if they spent hundreds of hours building something and someone walks in, looks at it for 2 seconds and starts complaining.

Dont like it, just move on, no need to comment... If you have some constructive criticism then im sure the developers would love to hear it.
    Last edited by T-Dev; 01-30-2011 at 06:14 PM.
  7. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    Good call you guys... I know my themes don't match up to a lot of the others but I like them and I enjoy making them... guess I'll hear it later tonight when I release CITRUS BLEND... cause it's the orange version... lol

8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    [quote=jcarmicha;1243573]
    Meh.

Not my cup of tea.

I'd rather produce one solid looking theme (IE Stu's Watermark'd) than produce 12 of the same thing in various monotone colors.
    Really, man? Did you actually just write all of that? By all means, since you'd "rather produce one solid looking theme" then do so. Until then, do us all a favor and STFU unless you have something nice to say about these people that do this for fun in their spare time.
    Phone: CDMA Galaxy Nexus
    Tablet: iPad 2
  9. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    Premium Member
    Copy cat!!

Good call you guys... I know my themes don't match up to a lot of the others but I like them and I enjoy making them... guess I'll hear it later tonight when I release CITRUS BLEND... cause it's the orange version... lol

DroidForums Junkie!!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DroidX & OG Droid
    why **** talk the guy and his work? are you serious? someone that has never contributed anything to this forum actually bothered to leave negative feedback on someone else's theme. smooth move.
    -Smokie
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links