Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using DroidForums
1) 2000 BMW 328Ci in Topaz Blue over Dove Grey Leather (Factory Options: Manual, Sport/Premium/Cold Packages, Xenon Headlights, Harmon Kardon Sound, 12disc Changer): Extremely heavily modified, is my autocross/road course/track car but is still very much daily drive-able... ~79,000 miles
2) 2001 BMW 325i in Titanium Silver over Black Leather (Factory Options: Manual, Sport Package, European Delivery/European-Spec Model): Lightly modified, fun and quick daily driver, 149,000 miles
3) 1998 BMW 740i Sport in Dark Grey over Dove Grey Leather (Factory Options: Automatic Transmission, Sport-Plus Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Projector headlights, and Premium Audio with Trunk-Mounted Changer and 12-way Equalizer): Lightly modified, comfortable and fast car, great for when I have other people I'm driving or for longer trips, 82k miles
4) 2000 Toyota Camry LE in Dark Red over Grey Cloth (2.2L I4, Automatic Transmission, Cloth Interior, Upgraded Audio): Frugal daily driver that never complains and is well-maintained with 200k miles on the clock
5) 1998 Ford Contour SE in Dark Green over Tan Cloth (2.5L 24v V6, Automatic Transmission, Cloth Interior, Sport Model, No upgrades): Better-handling than the Camry and quicker too, but not as roomy and requires more maintenance, 90k miles
If anyone is interested in the mod list for my 328Ci, I'd be more than happy to share I have about 4.5-5x as much into the car in modifications as I paid for the car back in January of 2006 (got it with only ~33k miles...). Just a taste... ESS TS2+ (customized) Lysholm Twin-Screw Supercharger with Front Mount Intercooler @ 14psi on 93oct gas, Mahle Forged Pistons and Con Rods, Ferrara Titanium Full Valvetrain with oversized valves, Custom Intake Manifold with ported runners (Swaintech coated), Ported valves (+1/8" intake, +1/9" exhaust, about), Blueprinted Crank, Ceramic Headers (Swaintech Coated), Cat-Delete, AFE ProDryS Stage1 Intake with Samco Sport 4-ply Reinforced-Silicone Intake Elbow, Dinan Overbored Throttle Body, and LOTS MORE (entire suspension is upgraded, every single piece down to the bushings and even the screws and bolts, same for brake system, 3 sets of wheels, a bunch more engine work, significant body modifications, and some interior and sound/"ICE" work)....
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Unlocked & Rooted -
GummyJar Nexus ROM (v. 1.2.5)
Imoseyen's LeanKernel 3.8.0 Stable
LG VX3000 --> Motorola RAZR --> LG Voyager --> Motorola Droid --> Samsung Galaxy Nexus
1998 Honda Civic LX 5spd -224k miles
1993 Ford S'ploder XLT 4x4 -62k
2003 Suzuki DRZ400 street legal.
1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Convt.
1955 2door post Chevy Del Ray
Sent from my Galactic Unicorn!
"Insert witty signature here"
1990 Lexus Ls all Celsior parts
1986 Toyota Corolla 1.8 swap
1978 Toyota Corona worked 20r
2002 Honda 954 retarded amount of money invested
Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums
2005 Chevy Suburban Z71, fully loaded, mud grips, nothing special..bought just to pull my car with.
1987 Chevy Caprice LS, completely restored, Kandy Apple Red, 26s, Custom interior, 6.2L engine from a 2011 Camaro completely redone...this my baby since my college days.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
I RULE MACHINES, I CONTROL ALL AROUND, WHO AM I??
Droid Bionic > king of kings