DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: bills app

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

bills app

Im looking for an app that lets you keep track of bills and have a slider to indicate whether they are paid or not. thanks for any help
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    That would be an awesome app IMO... been looking for something like this for awhile.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Mint.com will do it, and more. I'm testing it out for the past couple weeks, and other than a few minor glitches, it does pretty well.

Basically, you set it all up at mint.com (it's free), setup a budget with your bill line-items and amounts for each month. Then add the app onto your phone (again, free), and it'll send the important info to your phone. You can't do a whole lot on the phone other than looking at the information, and reclassifying line items, but it's a good app.

The thing I like about it, so far, is that it tracks all my different accounts either seperate or as 1 feax-account so that I can see everything all at once. $$ in/$$ out balances at any given time. BUT, since it does NOT allow for any $$ transfering in the program, all it is is a reporting program. If someone were to hack the account, all they'd get was a snapshot in time of my $$, and wouldn't be able to steal any of it (most likely, if they saw my balances, they'd move on to someone more lucrative, anyhoo...)

Links