I'm looking for but not finding, a good photo display app. A better, smarter photo viewer would
- just figure out the proper orientation and put the short dimension of the image on the short dimension of the display
- have options to
- always display landscape, portrait, or auto (figure it out per above)
- ignore the device orientation when displaying images (always on if "figure it out" mode is enabled).
- be smart about RAM usage going to the file system more often and load images into RAM only as needed - this allows the storage and processing of many large size image files.
- press-and-hold handler would allow deletion, zoom, rotate, crop, etc.
- navigation to next/previous image using swipes
- allow viewing by file system folders - not just everything on the SD card.
Does anyone know of an app that even comes close?