Hey guys - I just posted my first game, Yet Another Zombie Shooter. It's a dollar so pay-for haters can save themselves a couple minutes by exiting now (if they wish). It's just a mindless point and click massacre, if you wouldn't mind entertaining my description:
Features:Shotgun smite attack the undead hordes as they seek to slay you by consuming your face! More zombies come as time goes on - yet untold shotgun power ups yield the key to salvation! Left thumb stick to guide character, touch screen to fire.
- Touch-screen zombie annihilation awesomeness
- Upgrades increasing rate of fire by~10%
- Zombies have 1% chance to drop a power-up
- Time scaled difficulty - longer survival means more zombies
- Up to 100 zombies onscreen at once to make your trigger finger happy
I figure if there's much interest I'll update it with some features. Possible upgrades include:
- Better difficulty scaling
- Zombie pwning noises eg death groans (death... again?)
- New guns
- Speed tweaks (why only have 100 zombies when you can have 200?)
- Options to change the game vars (like how fast zombies turn, how fast they move, how fast players move, etc)
- Other ideas below?
If you guys have any suggestions, that'd be great. Time permitting I'd like to cater to whatever is desired.
market://search?q=pname:com.blastedstudios.android.yazs (<--- I don't actually have a droid so I'm not sure that's right, tell me if I'm an idiot)