I just wrote a word scramble/jumble game as a pet project. Its still beta and my first app so be kind
The application is andJUMBLE! and has the following features:
- >60,000 words in supplied database
- ability to create your own word database and use it alone, or in conjunction with system database
- ability to set system words to be ignored
- option to change the # of rounds per game
- option to change the word size for the game
- option to change the time per round, and delay between rounds
- options to see hints on incorrect guesses, acceptable words(after the round is over)
- vibrate & sound notification options
- Bluetooth head to head play
- Global high score leader board for solo-PUBLISHABLE mode.
- Network head to head play with a matching server (works better than bluetooth at the moment). Game toggles host each round so neither player has unfair advantage due to network (cellular) latency
- Word lookup by letters contained (if you want to reverse solve a jumbled word
and Its FREE!! (has a few ads - i'm just playing with admob at the same time)
Please check it out and give me some feedback - tested with N1 and Motorola Droid. Just search for andJumble, or just jumble.