I'd like to introduce you Collagics Photo Mosaic. Hope you won't mind!
The first Android app that creates photo mosaics in an efficient way and with high quality!
The first app for photo mosaics which reinvents the photo mosaic itself, offering new and original ways to compose your own photos! Try different tiles shapes and effects, and the incredible crystal mosaic we have invented.
Collagics generates amazing photo mosaics using all available images on your device.
Choose a base image from your device, your online storages or just take a picture: Collagics will pick images from your gallery and place them to recreate the original image as a photo mosaic.
- Create photo mosaics of any image in a few seconds
- Edit images and photomosaics! Apply filters, crop, rotate and more! Over 30 effects!
- Customize tiles with special effects (unique feature in this photomosaics apps!)
- Use high quality tiles for your photomosaics
- Adjust size of your photomosaics, and for tiles variance and quality
- Choose pictures from your device or from dropbox, google drive and more
- Select, save and combine selections albums and pictures you want to use
- Save photomosaics and share via email, facebook, twitter and more
What is a photo mosaic?
Photo mosaic is a picture (usually a photograph) that has been divided into (usually equal sized) rectangular sections, each of which is replaced with another photograph that matches the target photo. When viewed at low magnifications, the individual pixels appear as the primary image, while close examination reveals that the image is in fact made up of many hundreds or thousands of smaller images.
Photographic mosaic. (2013, February 26). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 18:40, September 18, 2013, from Photographic mosaic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For further informations please visit:
Thank you for reading. We hope you will enjoy this awesome application!