I have published this app: Read My Feed
Try it if you are curious. Some details:
Play store links
Read My Feed FREE
Read My Feed
Listen the news spoken aloud while you are doing something else (driving, cooking, walking).
Search your favorite feed, add it to the list and press play.
- news to speech app: it downloads RSS feed items (titles and summaries) and plays them using TTS (text-to-speech)
- search for feeds online using the search engine;
- listen the selected feeds of your list, sequentially or mixed by date/time;
- read full article shaking your device (works only with websites optimized for this task);
- simple user interface with comfortable buttons to update & listen with just a click;
- multiple language feeds support (require correct TTS voices installed);
- after updating the feeds the app works offline (but not the "read full article" function).
- Read My Feed uses the default TTS engine installed on the device so the voice quality doesn't depend on the app. There are a lot of good TTS engine on Google Play (some of them free) that could improve the voice quality
- If you find a bug or something didn't work as expected please contact me so I can correct the problem
- FREE version has no limitations but contains ADs