Update 0.1.2 (2/20/10) - Now supports Android 1.5 and above
Update 0.1.3 (2/21/10) -
* Fixed issue with incorrect QR codes being displayed
Update 0.2.0 (3/1/10)
* Contact sharing enabled! Share vCards of your contacts!
* Fixed rotation and portrait and landscape bugs
* added Samsung and Sprint apps to ignore list
* Fixed back button bug
Update 0.2.2 (3/9/10)
* Apps now show while loading and are counted
* Changed slightly how apps are loaded to help compatibility
* Contacts should now always display the correct phone number and other data
* other misc bug fixes
Update 0.2.3 (5/20/10)
* Fixed some contact related bugs
* Added CSV support!
Share apps & contacts
It's your data, why not share it only with your friends? Make a list of your favorite apps, send it to a friend, post it on a forum, or save it for later. You can also share contacts as vCards, plain text, or CSV files.
No fancy cloud computing, just you, your data, and your friends.
1) Tap [ List my... ]
2) Select [ ✓ ]
3) Press [ Menu ] to share
- Create HTML or BBcode lists of apps with QR codes and direct links to the market
- Email or save you contacts as vCards, or CSV files
- Copy HTML, forum BBCode, or plain text to your clipboard
- [s]Share contacts[/s] Done!
- Bluetooth sharing (in development now)
- MP3 sharing
- Image and Video sharing
- Document sharing
- [s]CSV exporting for contacts[/s] Done!
- Calendar event sharing
This application is free, but please consider donating if you like it.
I'm just a guy writing apps in my spare time. Enjoy your lists!
To download the app, click below on your phone or use the barcode scanner to scan the QR Code
(also, I love the dancing banana )