Family Medical Info stores medical info for the entire family for use in emergencies, doctor visits, filling out school & camp forms for the kids, etc.
Optionally share some or all family info with our companion app “ICE: In Case of Emergency” to make the info available even when the phone is locked.
For each family member you can enter as much or as little info as you like for the following categories:
Optionally email some or all information to your doctor or others.
- Personal info (photo, date of birth, height, weight, blood type)
- Conditions (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc)
- Medications (including optional Rx numbers)
- Insurance policies (you can call your insurance company directly from the app)
- Doctors (you can call doctors directly from the app)
- Medical History (e.g., surgeries, hospitalizations)
- Notes w/attachments (any other info you want, including attached images of insurance cards, test results, etc.)
Note: if you already use ICE: In Case of Emergency then you can import your ICE profile into Family Medical Info.
Optionally export profiles for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. Exported profiles can also be used by ICE.