[App][Productivity] eLibrary Manager
Attachment 58730eLibrary Manager
Explore your eBook Library. Read eBooks with Your Style.
eLibrary Manager is an Android application that allows you to manage and enjoy DRM-free ePub books on your Android devices. With books loaded on an SD card, you can use the application to
- New v1.2.5 [Full Version] Integrate with Book Info Lookup Add-on app (available as separate free download) to browse Open Library records for alternate covers and book information. Install add-on to enable.
- New v1.2.5 Update book covers from images on your device storage.
- Discover eBooks on the SD card and load them into your eLibrary.
- Explore the eLibrary using the metadata included in your eBooks.
- Customize which book metadata properties you want to use for viewing book information, performing searches, and sorting.
- Find books in your eLibrary using ad-hoc searches or by invoking saved Book List searches.
- View book lists with various layout, grouping, and sorting options to help keep the information organized.
- Manage eBook information with update ability for virtually any metadata property available for your eBooks, including Categories (synonymous with tags, book shelves, subjects), Series and Series Index, Ratings (from zero to 5 stars), Title, Authors, Description, and many more...
- Export updated book information.
- Designed to work with Calibre, suporting both standard and custom Calibre properties.
- [Full version] Create and manage custom eBook information properties.
- [Full version] Manage bookmarks, notes and highlights.
- [Full version] Export bookmarks, notes and highlights.
The ePub Reader is a feature of the eLibrary Manager application that allows you to read ePub books. Some of the features you can enjoy are
- New v1.2.4 ePub 3 enhancements: enable audio and video.
- New v1.2.2 Pop-up note enablement for ePub 3 books.
- New v1.2.0 Text-to-speech enablement. Let your Android device read eBooks to you.
- Use on-screen buttons or swipe gestures to change screen pages one at a time or continuously for fast screen flips.
- Use pinch in and out gestures to easily change font sizes.
- Keep track of the current and total screen numbers for the chapter you are reading, as well as the current and total page numbers for the whole book.
- Goto any screen in the chapter or any page in the book.
- Add your favourite fonts.
- Read books in single or multiple columns.
- Search for text anywhere in the book you are reading.
- Navigate through the history of book positions when you need to explore.
- Pick up where you left off when you finish reading and start up again.
- Customize the visual presentation of books by setting margins, line height, justification, font, and font size.
- Acess the multi-level Table of Contents for the book you are reading.
- View a summary of the book you are reading.
- Perform dictionary lookups using configurable dictionaries.
- Export updated book information.
- [Full version] Create and manage bookmarks, notes and highlights.
- [Full version] Export bookmarks, notes, and highlights.
- [Full version] Synchronize book positions between devices.
The Book Info Lookup Add-on extends the functionality of your eLibrary Manager application, allowing you to browse online for book information and covers by accessing the Open Library (a sort of Wikipedia for books).
- Search for books in Open Library based on title and/or authors.
- Merge information you find from searches into your existing eLibrary Manager book entries, using as little or as much of that information as you want.
- Link to Open Library records for book search results to see the full details and to make additions or updates in Open Library itself.
IMPOTANT NOTE: This application is an add-on for the eLibrary Manager application. In order to use its capabilities, you must also have installed on your device eLibrary Manager full version 1.2.5 or greater.
Note: This application works with non-DRM eBooks.
Try out the free version to see how you like it. If you like this app and would like to have access to additional features available in the full version, please feel free to upgrade (configuration will be preserved).
Visit eLibrary Manager, ePub Reader and Book Info Lookup Add-on for more information.
Get the app on Google Play: Free | Full
Get the add-on on Google Play: Book Info Lookup Add-on
Attachment 60688 Attachment 60689 Attachment 60690 Attachment 60691
eLibrary Manager Update v1.0.8
- NEW FEATURE: Dictionary Support. Perform dictionary lookup using configurable dictionaries.
- Prompt for comfirmation when removing books. Feature can be enabled and disabled at any time.
eLibrary Manager Update v1.0.9
- BUG FIXES: The most significant is a fix for "drifting" book contents that may happen on some devices.
eLibrary Manager Update v1.1.0
- NEW FEATURE: Create and manage custom eBook metadata properties. For example, track which books you've read using a custom property named "Read".
- Minor enhancements.
eLibrary Manager Update v1.1.1
- FIX: Fixed scenarios leading to "drifting" book content on low and high density devices. Some issues still persist (I continue to look for solutions). For those, I've added a widget to allow shifting content on the screen - if I find a full solution, I'll remove this later. To bring up widget, tap the page.
- FIX: Multi-column issues on Android 2.2/2.3.
- ENHANCEMENT: Full Version Allow more flexibility in defining enumeration property values (i.e. allow spaces, commas, etc.).
eLibrary Manager Update v1.1.2
- Fixed remaining "drifting" eBook content issues. The "Content Shift" widget is now disabled by default, but can be enabled through the ePub Reader Advanced Settings, if similar issues surface.
- Fix layout issues when eBook sets explicit width at body level.
eLibrary Manager Update v1.1.3
- Fix bug resulting in incomplete export in some cases.
- Prevent word splitting on page boundaries.
- Fix potential loss of user input on orientation change for some settings views.
- Fix screen flashing on Android 2.2 when chapter is loaded.
eLibrary Manager Update v1.1.4
Fixes in Date Picker dialog for setting date metadata values:
- Depending on timezone, date specified may be offset by one day.
- Direct entry of date values not saved in all cases.
eLibrary Manager Update v1.1.5
Numerous fixes and enhancements for search and bookmark highlighting, including
- Search sometimes fails when search term contains space, leaving book in inconsistent state.
- Bookmark excerpt sometimes misses text.
- Fix certain scenarios leading to improper search highlight positioning and missed search hits.
- Improved overlapping search and bookmark highlighting.
- Include excerpt for bookmarks at image location.
eLibrary Manager Update v1.1.6
- Fix content positioning issue (offset by 1) when image falls on page boundary.
- Rename "Bookmarks/Notes" to "Annotations" in preparation for highlight support.