I’m new here so hello everyone!
I’m a software developer, but Android is my first opportunity to try my strength in mobile applications. I couldn’t find in Google Play any app for logging my blood pressure measurements that is simply fast in use and good looking. That was a good opportunity to try creating something by myself.
To not duplicate information from Google Play I will just quote description.
My Heart is an application designed for people who suffer from either high or low blood pressure, as well people who like to have everything under control. Application allows you to collect very quickly any necessary information and their analysis. Thanks to the storage of all information in your smartphone you don’t have to gather all data before your check-up as well as you wouldn’t be afraid of losing any of them. Application has very friendly user interface and is enriched with many useful features, for instance:
• Sliders which give you a possibility of choosing numbers extremely fast
• Saving your data in history book which you can edit and review any time you want
• Creation of line charts for chosen data as well as trends
• Scaling your chart to a period of time which you would like to see
• Interactive chart which you can operate by touch
• Ability to import your previously collected data from memory card
• Ability to export data collected in your smartphone to spreadsheet
Many thanks in advance for any comments, criticisms, tests and so on
I also strongly encourage to follow my webpages, where I share information about my apps: