***** WHAT'S THIS? *****
A widget for drivers, making use of the GPS in your device in order to track mileage, speed and other parameters of your car or bike.
Very handy and lightweight!
- Odometer total and partial available
- Kilometers or miles as distance unit
- Trip function (automatic partial reset)
- Power switch with "auto" mode (on if charging or if connected to car dock)
- High precision mode
- Multiple widget layouts and sizes
- GPS information dialog
- Optional NMEA logging
Features available in the PRO version only:
- Manage multiple vehicles with independent total and partial values
- Themes: change the appearance of the widgets
Click the widget to configure it!
Have a look at this Drivers Widget review:
Drivers Widget | Android Widgets
***** MARKET LINK *****
OPByte Software: Drivers Widget
***** TRANSLATIONS *****
CURRENT TRANSLATIONS: italian (me), russian and ukrainian (DarkEN_ANGEL), greek (dancer_69, giespi), dutch (Hallahan), malay and chinese (melvinchng), brazilian portuguese (diego-ch), french (lgromb), german (Johann2000), polish (cyanidem), spanish (roy8000).
If you want to contribute a translation, it's very easy:
Here is the original strings file (english):
Just download it and translate the english strings.
When sending me the translated file back, please quote the language code.
See here for details:
Providing Resources | Android Developers
"The language is defined by a two-letter ISO 639-1 language code, optionally followed by a two letter ISO 3166-1-alpha-2 region code (preceded by lowercase "r")."
***** SCREENSHOTS *****