About Ebooks Program
CPViet is working on "Ebooks Program" which includes many FREE ebook apps. These ebook apps are published in Google Play (Android Market) and FREE 100% to download, install and read ebooks.
We are developing many ebooks in this program and they are FREE 100%. For who would like to donate us to contribute to this program, please click to the below button to send us a donation fee. Your name or your organization will be listed down here.
1. How to give a Successful Oral Presentation:
- Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpviet.ebook.oral_presentation_free
- About this ebook: This ebook gives you useful knowledge to have a successful oral presentation, share with you 10 steps for your presentation.
2. Top 200 Secrets of Success in Life:
- Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpviet.ebook.secrets_of_success
- About this ebook: This ebook contains Top 200 Secrets of Success in Life. These secrets should be useful to you, please read and think about them deeply.
3. Success Quotes:
- Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpviet.ebook.success_quotes
- About this ebook: This ebook contains success quotes of famous people. They are: Anthony Robbins, Dr. Stephen Covey, Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn, Mark Victor Hanson, Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill, Robert T. Kiyosaki.
4. Nhị Thập Tứ Hiếu (The Twenty-four Paragons of Filial Respect - Vietnamese version)
- Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpviet.ebook.nhithaptuhieu
- [Vietnamese] Xin giới thiệu 24 Mẫu Gương Hiếu Thảo của người xưa, do Lư Văn Phức (1785-1849) lược dịch theo thể thơ song thất lục bát.
- [English] This is the stories about 24 Paragons of Filial Respect from the old people. These stories were collected by Ly Van Phuc (1785-1849) and were written by poems.
Coming Soon Ebooks
1. The Twenty-four Paragons of Filial Respect - English version
2. The Science of Getting Rich
Other Apps of CPViet
1. Game: Take Matches
Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpviet.game.matches_game
"Take Matches" is a two player mathematical game of strategy where two players take turns removing objects from heap. The number of matches on the heap is randomly calculated.
On each turn, a player must remove at least one object. The "Take Matches" game can be played by yourself (against Android) or with your friend. The player who takes the last match loses.