"Take Matches" is a two player mathematical game of strategy where two players take turns removing objects from heap. The number of matches on the heap is randomly calculated.
Visit This Game On Google Play
On each turn, a player must remove at least one object. The "Take Matches" game can be played by yourself (against Android) or with your friend. The player who takes the last match loses.
The rules of the game are:
- You can remove 1 or 2 or 3 matches (in easy game) on each turn.
- The player which picks the last match loses the game.
- "Easy": recommended for beginners. You can remove 1 or 2 or 3 matches from the heap. The player who takes the last match loses the game.
- "Medium": is recommended for more advanced players while the game offers more possible choices while playing, because you can remove 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4 matches. The rule is the same – the player who takes the last match loses the game.
- "Hard": for master players. If you are playing against Android, you can remove only 1 or 3 matches, while android can remove 1 or 2 or 3 matches. We wish you good luck
A record of wins and losses are maintained and can be reset whenever you want – just press the menu button.