I want to introduce my application LazyShopper.
LazyShopper is a new functional application which helps to create and handle lists of purchase on your smartphone. A distinctive peculiarity of this application is an easy-to-use work with lists, a capacity of forming of templates/recipes, extended functions and work with the groups of the lists, nice and neat design, and fine setup for any user. A big and built-in dictionary will help you to create a list. Using built-in widget you will always have an access to information about list conditions, and reminders will not let you miss important purchases.
Localization: Eng (default), Ru
* control of unlimited amount of lists in three categories: active, pending, and templates;
* ability to determine the list item with the following parameters: the number of goods; unit of measurement; price (auto-complete feature); a person for which a purchase is made; a shop where a purchase should be done;
* control and modification of the custom dictionaries: goods, groups of the goods, unit of measurement, persons, shops;
* classification of the list items by the groups of the goods, shops, persons;
* filtration of lists by different parameters;
* export and import of lists by various ways;
* backup manager/restoration of the working database;
* color schemes;
* reminders about coming purchases;
* widget of the state of the purchase list showing the number of non purchased goods and the number of active reminders.
* cloud of goods with 3 sliding screens
Android Market : market://search?q=pname:com.begemota.lazyshopper
Android Web Market : https://market.android.com/details?i...ta.lazyshopper