DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zynga iPhone apps may be coming to Droid, these apps need your support

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Hero

Zynga iPhone apps may be coming to Droid, these apps need your support

Most popular Zynga game is Facebook Mafia Wars. If you have played this I must tell you that the iPhone version is 10X better! More Sounds and animations. Zynga has made a couple of its games as apps for the iPhone, I've e-mailed them and started a thread on the Zynga forum but I think that posting a thread about iPhone apps for Droid in Zynga's iPhone section wont have many Droid users looking at it. So I've decided to let the Droid forum users decide. Do you want these awesome apps on the Droid, or do you want to wait for Zynga to decide on its own to go Droid. It's your choice, if you want this to happen please post on this page, you need to register for Zynga though, but please do, the future of many new Droid apps is in your Internet Browser.

Forum link, and thank you for helping make this happen:
    iPhone apps for Droid - Zynga Community Forums

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2 Global
    I played Mafia Wars for a bout 3 weeks... stupid game drove me nuts on Facebook... so did Farmville, and Cafe World...

I'll pass on any Zynga apps.....
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    If Zynga codes for the Android like they do FB it will never work. I am surprised we are not seeing reports of iPhones bursting into flames or calling Mongolia after using anything from Zynga.
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by TimChgo9 View Post
    I played Mafia Wars for a bout 3 weeks... stupid game drove me nuts on Facebook... so did Farmville, and Cafe World...

Sorry to hear that tim. Some people aren't into that genera, some like it, some play it very often and some love it so much they live in their mothers basement their whole life and die an old man high school dropout in a condemned house with their mothers skeleton rubbing their feet. I'm sure there will be enough people to help make this happen that like the genera.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentX View Post

Sorry to hear that tim. Some people aren't into that genera, some like it, some play it very often and some love it so much they live in their mothers basement their whole life and die an old man high school dropout in a condemned house with their mothers skeleton rubbing their feet. I'm sure there will be enough people to help make this happen that like the genera.
    It's not the genre that's the problem. It's Zynga.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Hero
    Zynga has many problems i do agree, they have a whole forum section filled with problems of everything from typos to computer crashes. Zynga hires random people from there website so I don't blame you if you don't trust them or like them at all. But still, i like Mafia wars, and many other people do. iPhone version has way more and is better than the Facebook version. If Droids call Transylvania after playing Vampire bloodlust and electrocute the user than I wont be too suprised. BUT iPhone version has had less problems than facebook version. I really like Mafia wars so I started this. If you don't, we loose one person's support, but there will be many more ppl wanting this to happen hopefully.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 2 Global
    I'll give Zynga some props... Farmville is a cute game, the problem is, that the game becomes more of a chore, than a leisure activity. Mafia Wars just grated on my nerves in the worst way. It's not a bad game, but, it just was not an enjoyable experience after a while. I got tired of signing in to Mafai Wars, or Farmville, and finding everything a mess, if you will. It almost became work to go to those games and play.

From a gaming experience, I look for ease of use, and a decent "fun" factor. Zynga's games had none of that. Okay, maybe they have ease of use, but that's about it. MW and FV weren't fun after a while. I know some games get "old".... but, as a frame of reference, after 13 years, "Sim Tower" has yet to get old.....
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Hero
    I'll give Zynga some props... Farmville is a cute game, the problem is, that the game becomes more of a chore, than a leisure activity. Mafia Wars just grated on my nerves in the worst way. It's not a bad game, but, it just was not an enjoyable experience after a while. I got tired of signing in to Mafai Wars, or Farmville, and finding everything a mess, if you will. It almost became work to go to those games and play.

From a gaming experience, I look for ease of use, and a decent "fun" factor. Zynga's games had none of that. Okay, maybe they have ease of use, but that's about it. MW and FV weren't fun after a while. I know some games get "old".... but, as a frame of reference, after 13 years, "Sim Tower" has yet to get old.....
    Never heard of Simtower, can't really comment on it. This was more Like a conversation, minutes delay before next post lol.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by ldimick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentX View Post

It's not the genre that's the problem. It's Zynga.
    And also, its the Genera if you cant answer this question, have you ever played a game similar to MW that you've liked?
  11. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola Droid

i would like Mafia Wars on Droid

I am 40 and fat. Suprisingly, my only friends in life are people I have met on Facebook playing Mafia Wars. I would fare better in my quest to reach a 1/4 ton if I did not have to get out of bed to go across the room and play the game, by having an app on the Droid I could lay around while doing my jobs and fighting people.
    So, please make this a Droid app, I am almost to my goal!!!

Actually, I am 40, I do have live in-person friends, I don't live in my moms basement, but I do LOVE the game and would like it on the Droid, a lot!!!
    Thanks
    :~)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links