[APP] CritiCall - Never miss an important phone call
We're excited to announce that our second application is now available in the Android Market!
CritiCall is designed to allow your phone to ring when you get calls from set contacts, even when your phone is set to silent.
Using CritiCall, you can select any contact as a "critical" contact and your phone will always ring when you receive a call from that person. Easy to turn off when you CAN'T get calls, and includes a customizable auto-resume feature.
Great if you have kids or if you provide professional services and can't afford to miss calls from important clients.
- Phone rings when critical contacts call you Ė even when set to silent/vibrate!
- Set as many "critical" contacts as you want
- Set custom times for each Critical Contact
- Unlimited number of groups (friends, family, work, clients, etc)
- Unlimited number of contacts within each group
- Custom settings for the entire group change the settings for all contacts in the group
- Quick and easy to turn off if you CANíT have your phone ring
- Adjustable Auto-resume so you never miss a call
- Auto-resume override if you donít want CritiCall to Auto-resume
- Volume control
- Customizable defaults to see the information you want to see quickly
There's a free trial version which is fully functional, but which expires after CritiCall overrides the phone's volume settings 5 times. The full version is $0.99.
Give it a shot and let us know what you think. We're already working on features for the next update, but we'd love to hear your suggestions.
CritiCall Trial Version
Full Version ($0.99)
CritiCall version 2.3 now available
CritiCall v2.3 is now available in the Play Store and will be available in the Amazon Appstore as soon as its approved.
Version 2.3 adds customizable ringtones/text notifications as well as a backup/restore option. We also fixed some bugs.
A couple other notes - Recent updates to Handcent, GoSMS, and other 3rd party text apps may block CritiCall from providing text notifications. If you are experiencing this issue, please email us at email@example.com so we can fix this problem.
Also, we are working to make CritiCall work with WhatsApp as well as working on quite a few new features. If you have any suggestions for features you'd like to see, post them here.