Calc2Learn is the ultimate educational calculator. Where a traditional calculator simply crunches numbers, Calc2Learn simplifies the process by requiring less button pushing and also provides a detailed explanation of how to do various math problems, lists formulas used in the problem, includes diagrams to help users visualize, and then includes an example problem and a detailed solution.
The full version of Calc2Learn is available for only $0.99 on the Android Market. Calc2Learn Lite is available FREE on the android market. See details below.
Use your smartphone to do your homework!
With Calc2Learn, students don't just mindlessly push buttons, they LEARN how to solve problems!
Check out the website!
- Free version now allows you to view teaching points, formulas, example problems, and solutions for most menu items.
- Added more visually appealing buttons
- Added Surface Area of Rectangular Prism
- Added Surface Area of Cube
- Added Volume of Pyramid (square base)
- Added Volume of Cylinder
- Added Rate Calculation (given distance and time)
- Added Time Calculation (given rate and distance)
More updates coming soon!
A great study aid!
Great for all ages!
Developed in line with academic standards!
The full version has over 30 functions as of this writing.
The lite version of Calc2Learn can do the following functions:
- Area of a Rectangle
- Area of a Square
- Volume of a Cube
- Distance, Rate, Time Problems
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Customary Conversions: - Inches, Feet, Yards, Miles
- Celsius to Fahrenheit Temperature Conversion
Full version includes all the features of the lite version PLUS:
- Area of a Circle
- Area of a Parallelogram
- Area of a Trapezoid
- Area of a Triangle
- Perimeter of a Rectangle
- Perimeter of a Square
- Volume of a Rectangular Prism
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the unknown leg length when given the hypotenuse
- Weight conversion: ounces, pounds, tons
- Liquid Measure conversion: fluid ounces, cups, pints, quarts, gallons
- Time conversion: seconds, minutes, hours,days
- Metric conversion: millimeters, centimeters, decimeters, meters, dekameters, hectometers, kilometers
Future features and functions:
- Surface Area
- Volume of spheres and other solids
- Customary to Metric conversion
- Currency conversion
- Quadratic Equations
- Slope of a line
- and much much more!