Hello all, I would like to introduce you to an application (called "Kumbu") which my team has developed and recently launched in the Android Market.
Kumbu is a personal finance manager for Android devices that helps you keep track of your expenses.
The initial version Features:
* Support for bank and wallet accounts
* Optimized flow for bank withdrawals and deposits
* Support multiple user-defined categories (and sub-categories) for each transaction
* Browsable transaction history per account
* Monthly statistics per account and category
* Configurable currency symbol display (Euro €, Dollar $, and others)
* Available in English, Portuguese, and Spanish
Also, our newest version (1.2) contains:
* History based transaction description suggestions - speeds up data introduction regarding frequent expenses
More information about Kumbu is available in the official web site:
Kumbu in appbrain:
Kumbu's Main Screen
Registering an expense from the Bank Account
Any suggestions or comments on how to improve Kumbu are welcome!
We are also available to reply to any questions about the application.