DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: any themes for apex?

  1. Senior Droid
    ksalce's Avatar
    Member #
    151003
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    207
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #1

    any themes for apex?

    Has anybody made any themes or port over any themes over to apex? That's the only thing preventing me from transitioning over from zombiestomped to apex. Thanks

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid
    MindArchr's Avatar
    Member #
    135047
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    96
    Twitter
    MindArchr
    Phone
    Droid 2 Liquid GB 2.6
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ksalce View Post
    Has anybody made any themes or port over any themes over to apex? That's the only thing preventing me from transitioning over from zombiestomped to apex. Thanks

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

    I'm on zombiestomped too and would like to transition, but haven't for the exact same reason. I hope there are some available or someone will make one (or some) soon....
  4. Master Droid
    mingaldrichgan's Avatar
    Member #
    157557
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    318
    Phone
    Motorola Droid R2-D2
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MindArchr View Post
    I'm on zombiestomped too and would like to transition, but haven't for the exact same reason. I hope there are some available or someone will make one (or some) soon....
    Apex is still only in beta, so it makes sense for themers to want to wait for the full release so they won't have to redo all their work when that comes out...
  5. Droid
    MindArchr's Avatar
    Member #
    135047
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    96
    Twitter
    MindArchr
    Phone
    Droid 2 Liquid GB 2.6
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mingaldrichgan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MindArchr View Post
    I'm on zombiestomped too and would like to transition, but haven't for the exact same reason. I hope there are some available or someone will make one (or some) soon....
    Apex is still only in beta, so it makes sense for themers to want to wait for the full release so they won't have to redo all their work when that comes out...
    ok understood, that does make sense
  6. Senior Droid
    ksalce's Avatar
    Member #
    151003
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    207
    Phone
    Droid 2
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mingaldrichgan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MindArchr View Post
    I'm on zombiestomped too and would like to transition, but haven't for the exact same reason. I hope there are some available or someone will make one (or some) soon....
    Apex is still only in beta, so it makes sense for themers to want to wait for the full release so they won't have to redo all their work when that comes out...
    That does make sense but if that's the case, why are people making themes for liberty which still has a lot to be done to it before a full release and not apex. Liberty changes alot too with every nightlie.

    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  7. Developer
    13th angel's Avatar
    Member #
    161319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Auburn, Alabama
    Posts
    2,102
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    X13thAngelX
    Phone
    DX/D2G
    DroidForums.net Developer
    #6
    I think only Mobile_Sensei's really been themeing Liberty GB. Stetsonaw is going to do both Liberty and Apex when theyre final versions are released.
    CM9 builds for D2G, D2, and DX

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Themes For ApeX 1.4.x (2/21/11)
    By Fabolous in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:03 AM
  2. How to install Themes with Apex 1.4?
    By Homs85 in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:21 AM
  3. ApeX 1.4 Themes?
    By OSDroid in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 10:09 PM
  4. [Need Help] Apex to Liberty to Apex, grrr
    By snstr1 in forum Droid 2 Roms
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:19 PM
  5. running apex 1.0.2.2 wanting to upgrade to apex 1.3.1
    By rmaddx43 in forum Droid X Roms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:10 PM

Search tags for this page

apex 2.0.0 themes

,
are there any themes for the droid pro running apex
,
available theme for apex 2.0
,
custom themes apex
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+