DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89

Thread: [METAMORPH]- Phase 2- NFL/Sports Transparent Pulldowns & Lockscreens {Requests}

  1. Master Droid
    04CiviCon20s's Avatar
    Member #
    80812
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Meffa, MA
    Posts
    954
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    1.3Ghz SoUrCeD OuT GNeXu$!
    #21
    Quick FYI,,,If anyone needs to reply to MBK's post w/the screenies, can you please refrain from that. Just refer to post# or Mention his name and express your thought. Replying w/a post w/screenies, takes up too much space and prolongs the viewing process and adds unnecessary pages to threads. Thanks
    1.6Ghz SourceD out GNeXu$!!!
  2. Android For Life
    Mbk's Avatar
    Member #
    65152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,170
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #22
    Chicago Cubs...
    Please refer to the first post of this thread for install instructions and notices...

    ChicagoCubs_TransparentPulldown_MM.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [METAMORPH]- Phase 2- NFL/Sports Transparent Pulldowns & Lockscreens {Requests}-snap20101126_115837.png   [METAMORPH]- Phase 2- NFL/Sports Transparent Pulldowns & Lockscreens {Requests}-snap20101126_115842.png   [METAMORPH]- Phase 2- NFL/Sports Transparent Pulldowns & Lockscreens {Requests}-snap20101126_115913.png  
    Last edited by Mbk; 11-26-2010 at 04:01 PM.
  3. Android For Life
    Mbk's Avatar
    Member #
    65152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,170
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy© View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy© View Post



    Any clue why some don't install on the new cm6.1 with the controls in the pulldown but they do on UD, which has them too?

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    I haven't heard anyone say that MM's can't be installed over CM 6.1.... usually it doesn't on themes that allows APKManager to produce the drawable folders in the framework-res.apk with the added-v4. I've explained to xkape how to output a recompilation of the framework without this added -v4, but he hasn't yet gotten it to work right.

    Perhaps CM 6.1 also adds the -v4 tp their drawable folders??... which serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever...


    I have it downloaded on my PC and don't believe it did, shadow rom has the same issue.... I've seen that extension before tho, on tranquility or Rubik's for the DX I think... I'll look at the framework for cm tonight.. also, I only use the drawabke-hdpi, can i/we also use the mdpi for low Res phones and it would apply the same?.. like if both drawable folders were in the Res subfolder i mean.... and its just the pulldown... lockscreen icons apply ..

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Works perfectly over ShadowROM.... and why would you tinker with anything low res on the Droid?... seems that you are talking about some odd random stuff now...
  4. Android For Life
    Mbk's Avatar
    Member #
    65152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,170
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by 04CiviCon20s View Post
    Quick FYI,,,If anyone needs to reply to MBK's post w/the screenies, can you please refrain from that. Just refer to post# or Mention his name and express your thought. Replying w/a post w/screenies, takes up too much space and prolongs the viewing process and adds unnecessary pages to threads. Thanks
    What he is sayiing is that when you quote my post with the larger screenshots, belete those larger images and leave only the text... a very good idea, and space saver...
  5. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    B-boy™'s Avatar
    Member #
    125826
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    central Az
    Posts
    1,897
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy© View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    I haven't heard anyone say that MM's can't be installed over CM 6.1.... usually it doesn't on themes that allows APKManager to produce the drawable folders in the framework-res.apk with the added-v4. I've explained to xkape how to output a recompilation of the framework without this added -v4, but he hasn't yet gotten it to work right.

    Perhaps CM 6.1 also adds the -v4 tp their drawable folders??... which serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever...


    I have it downloaded on my PC and don't believe it did, shadow rom has the same issue.... I've seen that extension before tho, on tranquility or Rubik's for the DX I think... I'll look at the framework for cm tonight.. also, I only use the drawabke-hdpi, can i/we also use the mdpi for low Res phones and it would apply the same?.. like if both drawable folders were in the Res subfolder i mean.... and its just the pulldown... lockscreen icons apply ..

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Works perfectly over ShadowROM.... and why would you tinker with anything low res on the Droid?... seems that you are talking about some odd random stuff now...


    Other phones utilize that folder... so they wouldn't be able to use the pulldowns when the mm is for hdpi....
    Not the Droid....
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk




    http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work


    http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  6. Android For Life
    Mbk's Avatar
    Member #
    65152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,170
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy© View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy© View Post



    I have it downloaded on my PC and don't believe it did, shadow rom has the same issue.... I've seen that extension before tho, on tranquility or Rubik's for the DX I think... I'll look at the framework for cm tonight.. also, I only use the drawabke-hdpi, can i/we also use the mdpi for low Res phones and it would apply the same?.. like if both drawable folders were in the Res subfolder i mean.... and its just the pulldown... lockscreen icons apply ..

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Works perfectly over ShadowROM.... and why would you tinker with anything low res on the Droid?... seems that you are talking about some odd random stuff now...


    Other phones utilize that folder... so they wouldn't be able to use the pulldowns when the mm is for hdpi....
    Not the Droid....
    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Then these MM's aren't for those phones... pretty simple... just like they wouldn't work on an iPhone, or should we make them compatible to those as well???... ... we'd drive oursleve friggin insane trying to make it compatible for every variation of phones bro...
  7. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    B-boy™'s Avatar
    Member #
    125826
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    central Az
    Posts
    1,897
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #27
    Yeah I guess.... I made some for the ascend phone cause the Guy said they didn't work... but yeah I see your point... but then again, if the only 2 folders are hdpi and mdpi, it wouldn't be that bad.... more donations..

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk




    http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work


    http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  8. Master Droid
    04CiviCon20s's Avatar
    Member #
    80812
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Meffa, MA
    Posts
    954
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    1.3Ghz SoUrCeD OuT GNeXu$!
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 04CiviCon20s View Post
    Quick FYI,,,If anyone needs to reply to MBK's post w/the screenies, can you please refrain from that. Just refer to post# or Mention his name and express your thought. Replying w/a post w/screenies, takes up too much space and prolongs the viewing process and adds unnecessary pages to threads. Thanks
    What he is sayiing is that when you quote my post with the larger screenshots, belete those larger images and leave only the text... a very good idea, and space saver...
    Thanks for Clarifying what I was trying to say MBK
    1.6Ghz SourceD out GNeXu$!!!
  9. Android For Life
    Mbk's Avatar
    Member #
    65152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,170
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy© View Post
    Yeah I guess.... I made some for the ascend phone cause the Guy said they didn't work... but yeah I see your point... but then again, if the only 2 folders are hdpi and mdpi, it wouldn't be that bad.... more donations..

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    That's your prerogative to do whatever you want... but what you're talking about is far behind doing these as update.zips for those that have themes (or ROMs) that can't take MM's... How many ROMs work with a drawable-mdpi folder?
  10. Android For Life
    Mbk's Avatar
    Member #
    65152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,170
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by 04CiviCon20s View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 04CiviCon20s View Post
    Quick FYI,,,If anyone needs to reply to MBK's post w/the screenies, can you please refrain from that. Just refer to post# or Mention his name and express your thought. Replying w/a post w/screenies, takes up too much space and prolongs the viewing process and adds unnecessary pages to threads. Thanks
    What he is sayiing is that when you quote my post with the larger screenshots, belete those larger images and leave only the text... a very good idea, and space saver...
    Thanks for Clarifying what I was trying to say MBK
    No worries, thanks for bringing up that suggestion...
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 03:37 AM
  2. Replies: 378
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 12:20 PM
  3. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 02:43 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 03:06 PM

Search tags for this page

basketball png
,

buffalo bills android wallpaper

,

buffalo bills droid wallpaper

,
buffalo bills droid x wallpaper
,
buffalo bills ipad backgrounds
,

buffalo bills ipad wallpaper

,
buffalo bills xoom wallpaper
,

buffalo sabres wallpaper

,
seattle seahawks png
,
transparent nfl logos
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+