DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [METAMORPH]- Phase 2- NFL/Sports Transparent Pulldowns & Lockscreens {Requests}

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    1.3Ghz SoUrCeD OuT GNeXu$!
    Quick FYI,,,If anyone needs to reply to MBK's post w/the screenies, can you please refrain from that. Just refer to post# or Mention his name and express your thought. Replying w/a post w/screenies, takes up too much space and prolongs the viewing process and adds unnecessary pages to threads. Thanks
    1.6Ghz SourceD out GNeXu$!!!
  2. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Chicago Cubs...
    Please refer to the first post of this thread for install instructions and notices...

ChicagoCubs_TransparentPulldown_MM.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [METAMORPH]- Phase 2- NFL/Sports Transparent Pulldowns & Lockscreens {Requests}-snap20101126_115837.png   [METAMORPH]- Phase 2- NFL/Sports Transparent Pulldowns & Lockscreens {Requests}-snap20101126_115842.png   [METAMORPH]- Phase 2- NFL/Sports Transparent Pulldowns & Lockscreens {Requests}-snap20101126_115913.png  
    Last edited by Mbk; 11-26-2010 at 04:01 PM.
  3. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy© View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbk View Post

Any clue why some don't install on the new cm6.1 with the controls in the pulldown but they do on UD, which has them too?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    I haven't heard anyone say that MM's can't be installed over CM 6.1.... usually it doesn't on themes that allows APKManager to produce the drawable folders in the framework-res.apk with the added-v4. I've explained to xkape how to output a recompilation of the framework without this added -v4, but he hasn't yet gotten it to work right.

Perhaps CM 6.1 also adds the -v4 tp their drawable folders??... which serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever...

I have it downloaded on my PC and don't believe it did, shadow rom has the same issue.... I've seen that extension before tho, on tranquility or Rubik's for the DX I think... I'll look at the framework for cm tonight.. also, I only use the drawabke-hdpi, can i/we also use the mdpi for low Res phones and it would apply the same?.. like if both drawable folders were in the Res subfolder i mean.... and its just the pulldown... lockscreen icons apply ..

Works perfectly over ShadowROM.... and why would you tinker with anything low res on the Droid?... seems that you are talking about some odd random stuff now...
  4. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 04CiviCon20s View Post
    Quick FYI,,,If anyone needs to reply to MBK's post w/the screenies, can you please refrain from that. Just refer to post# or Mention his name and express your thought. Replying w/a post w/screenies, takes up too much space and prolongs the viewing process and adds unnecessary pages to threads. Thanks
    What he is sayiing is that when you quote my post with the larger screenshots, belete those larger images and leave only the text... a very good idea, and space saver...
  5. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    I haven't heard anyone say that MM's can't be installed over CM 6.1.... usually it doesn't on themes that allows APKManager to produce the drawable folders in the framework-res.apk with the added-v4. I've explained to xkape how to output a recompilation of the framework without this added -v4, but he hasn't yet gotten it to work right.

Perhaps CM 6.1 also adds the -v4 tp their drawable folders??... which serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever...

I have it downloaded on my PC and don't believe it did, shadow rom has the same issue.... I've seen that extension before tho, on tranquility or Rubik's for the DX I think... I'll look at the framework for cm tonight.. also, I only use the drawabke-hdpi, can i/we also use the mdpi for low Res phones and it would apply the same?.. like if both drawable folders were in the Res subfolder i mean.... and its just the pulldown... lockscreen icons apply ..

Works perfectly over ShadowROM.... and why would you tinker with anything low res on the Droid?... seems that you are talking about some odd random stuff now...

Other phones utilize that folder... so they wouldn't be able to use the pulldowns when the mm is for hdpi....
    Not the Droid....

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  6. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member

Other phones utilize that folder... so they wouldn't be able to use the pulldowns when the mm is for hdpi....
    Not the Droid....
    Then these MM's aren't for those phones... pretty simple... just like they wouldn't work on an iPhone, or should we make them compatible to those as well???... ... we'd drive oursleve friggin insane trying to make it compatible for every variation of phones bro...
  7. Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
    Member #
    Liked
    96 times
    Twitter
    @B_boytm
    Phone
    Moto Droid 1
    Premium Member
    Yeah I guess.... I made some for the ascend phone cause the Guy said they didn't work... but yeah I see your point... but then again, if the only 2 folders are hdpi and mdpi, it wouldn't be that bad.... more donations..

http://bit.ly/BboyTMwebsite
    <-- My Website - The ALL-In-1 Place for all my work

http://twitter.com/#!/B_boytm <-- Follow me on TWITTER...
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    1.3Ghz SoUrCeD OuT GNeXu$!
    What he is sayiing is that when you quote my post with the larger screenshots, belete those larger images and leave only the text... a very good idea, and space saver...
    Thanks for Clarifying what I was trying to say MBK
    1.6Ghz SourceD out GNeXu$!!!
  9. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Yeah I guess.... I made some for the ascend phone cause the Guy said they didn't work... but yeah I see your point... but then again, if the only 2 folders are hdpi and mdpi, it wouldn't be that bad.... more donations..

That's your prerogative to do whatever you want... but what you're talking about is far behind doing these as update.zips for those that have themes (or ROMs) that can't take MM's... How many ROMs work with a drawable-mdpi folder?
  10. Android For Life
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Thanks for Clarifying what I was trying to say MBK
    No worries, thanks for bringing up that suggestion...
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Links