How to Install a Theme on a Droid 2
You must have root. You can use our One Click Root in this THREAD.
You must have Koush's Bootstrap program for your device. Download from Market or check HERE.
- Open Bootstrap
- Tap "Bootstrap Recovery" - if you have not installed yet on new ROM
- Tap "Allow" if asked to grant SU Persmission - If you have not granted it SU permission
- Tap "OK' on "Success" screen - if you have not installed yet on new ROM
- Tap "Reboot Recovery"
- You will be booted into Recovery
- Use Volume up/down keys to navigate through menu. Press Camera button to Confirm selection. Power button to back up to last menu.
- Mount System - Screen will read "UNMOUNT /SYSTEM" when mounted
- Back out to Main Menu
- Install Zip From SD Card
- Choose Zip From SD Card
- Select your Zip File
- Yes - Install
-Credit to Droid2files.com/ | Droid 2 Themes | Droid 2 Apps