DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Launcher Pro+ Widgets

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid

Launcher Pro+ Widgets

OK, I've done searches and read a thousand posts...Does anyone know of any skinned or themed Launcher Pro Widgets. I've got to have my calender, but I hate the default look. And the people widget is nowhere close to matching my watermarkd facebook widget. Anything????

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    All I've been inclined to do is change the little triangles in the calendar widget (see sig), but I doubt changing the background would be difficult. I hadn't thought about it as I kind of like the look of it, but now that you've put the bug in my ear....
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I've made a couple themes for LPP

Galaxy S: LauncherPro Forum • View topic - Galaxy S Theme

Droid X: LauncherPro Forum • View topic - DroidX Theme

To install: Uninstall your market version of LPP and then use a file manger to install my modified .apk. You wont be able to get updates in the market, but I will provide them when they are released.

There's also some themes found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=783427
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim 777 View Post
    All I've been inclined to do is change the little triangles in the calendar widget (see sig), but I doubt changing the background would be difficult. I hadn't thought about it as I kind of like the look of it, but now that you've put the bug in my ear....
    Being a Horns fan, I love the orange triangles. If the background matched all the black witgets it would look sweet!!!!
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    rooted Droid2
    Care to share how to change the color of the triangles. The widget's original ones just blend in and i'd love to have a bright color instead.

Sent from Droid2
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny879 View Post
    I've made a couple themes for LPP

Galaxy S: LauncherPro Forum • View topic - Galaxy S Theme

Droid X: LauncherPro Forum • View topic - DroidX Theme

To install: Uninstall your market version of LPP and then use a file manger to install my modified .apk. You wont be able to get updates in the market, but I will provide them when they are released.

There's also some themes found here: [THEME|MOD] 11.01.10 signals23 LauncherPro 0.8.1.1 widgets - xda-developers
    I really like the look of the Galaxy Theme. Is that a blue frame/title bar and a transparent background? Is there anyway you could come closs to matching the glossy black background from the watermarkd theme (Jim's post above) with the same transparent background? I love transparent backgrounds, or black on my widgets, ant the Galaxy one looks great, but I don't think the blue would match all the black and orange I have on my home screens.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Jim, where did you get the blue skinned audio manager widget? I had to remove my audio manager widget because the colors are rediculous and I'm not a big fan of the checkered background.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    Being a Horns fan, I love the orange triangles. If the background matched all the black witgets it would look sweet!!!!
    I've been playing with my LP since the start of this thread. I seem to be having an issue figuring out which image is the background..... any thoughts? If I can make something everyone likes, I'll put it in an update.zip for easy install.

Quote Originally Posted by elcompaLalo View Post
    Care to share how to change the color of the triangles. The widget's original ones just blend in and i'd love to have a bright color instead.

Sent from Droid2
    I used PS and Xultimate. If you give me a base color, I can make the triangles for you and if needed, the apk in an update.zip format.

Jim, where did you get the blue skinned audio manager widget? I had to remove my audio manager widget because the colors are rediculous and I'm not a big fan of the checkered background.
    I don't remember where I got it (it was here on the boards) but I know that I made the background as the original didn't have a transparent one. I'll attach it, you can install like an update zip file.
    Attached Files
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    ah..thanks for attaching!!! Can I install that through SPR?
  11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    ah..thanks for attaching!!! Can I install that through SPR?
    Should be able to rename to update.zip and install as.... well.... as an update.zip
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links