DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: [Theme] Live Wire By GFlam

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Clmalkiewicz: Well i don't want to give a lot of info about it but i think you guys will be quite surprised and you're really going to like it although it's not going to be a lot like LW

Dredger: Not sure about the force close i would first try just reinstalling the theme fresh and if it continues to happen i can just re-theme the market app for you. These force closes happen a lot when you use theme porters although they save us themers a lot of times they sometimes result in force closes like that i can just port the market for you by hand if the problem prevails
    The clock/weather widget is beautiful widgets smaller home and it's the neon blue skin i think it's called it however doesn't say droid across the top from the widget that part is actually part of the wallpaper which i also included in the op in the wallpapers section
    The icon zip is just a zip file with images just extract everything from it pick the icons you want and drop them on the sd card sorry for not mentioning that it wasn't an update.zip i'll edit the op.

Bhughesiii: Sapphire's port was giving me a lot of trouble but i have since stopped trying at least for now and until my other project is done but after my other project you may not even want it ported to another rom
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Gflam: I tried reinstalling the theme, it installed fine but I am still getting FC's with the android.process.media error whenever I try to download/update any apps. I also tried ROM Managers Fix Permission but it didn't fix it.

A few other things I have noticed: Often when using Skyfire browser it closes on its own. It isn't a force close it just closes out and when I reopen it is back on the skyfire home page.
    Also, whenever I make or receive a phone call I get a FC error android.process.phone. The phone works fine and I can continue my conversation after the message pops up I just have to FC it after I get done talking everytime.

What do you suggest I do as a fix action?

Thanks, and excellent job on the theme, it is by far my favorite look.
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    Dredger: I'll re-theme the market for bugless beast must just be a problem from porting probably a bad image that doesn't play well with bb.

The skyfire browser shouldn't have anything to do with my theme however because i've never even heard of it or touched it. That's the apps problem just needs an update or something so i can't do anything about that. I would contact the developer of skyfire if the problem persists or there probably is an update out and you can't get to it cause of my theme ha sorry about that i'll have a fix for you soon.

The fc at the end of every call is a known problem i experience it myself i know that needs a fix i just have been slow to do it because it doesn't really effect anything thing cause it doesn't force close until the call is ended but i will have a fix for that soon. I've just been busy with my other project the market issue obviously however is a bit of a problem so i'll get on that for you.

Really glad you like the theme sorry about the couple bugs but they'll be fixed.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    cmalkiewicz
    Phone
    GNEX TEAM KANG

Did it a couple days ago but here are some screen shots the quality isnt very good im assuming its the app thats causing the low quality. Anyways again awesome job cant wait to see whats next!

Sent from my D1
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    Glad u liked the icons and got them working

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    @CL: Thats pretty cool, is your quick menu bar changing as you scroll home screens or did you just change your quick menu between SS? How did you get the stretched black bar on your quick menu?

@Gflam: Thanks! It's good to know that Skyfire isn't acting funny from the theme. I will look for an update or go back to dolphin once the market is fixed. Also to change the icons do I need the bettercut app or something? I am not sure how to link the app directory to the new icon. I unzipped the file and transferred the icons I wanted to my SD card but not sure where to go from there.

Thanks again Gflam
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    cmalkiewicz
    Phone
    GNEX TEAM KANG
    @dredger: Your right all I did was change it for the screen shot. Now the dock background I got from launcherpro.com has a ton of docks you can use.

I saw you were looking to change the icons right? I'm already assuming you have LP. Sooo... If your wanting to change the icons on the dock itself just long press the one you want to change you'll get a pop-up that allows you to Edit Dock Shortcut. Select 'change icon' and then 'custom icon' and you will then be able to choose the icon you want.

Sorry Gflam that question was for you... thought I'd help a bit
    Last edited by Clmalkiewicz; 11-30-2010 at 07:47 PM.
  8. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Twitter
    @init2winitapps
    Phone
    Moto Droid/HTC Evo 3D
    Dredger just sent a pm to you with what i hope is a market fix for you
    And btw the long press to change the icons assumes your are on launcher pro