WIP Theme by Importune
Hey guys, I'm still quite new here. I started working on a light theme last night, and this is what has happened so far. I really love the winter and I love the open feel the light themes can give...so this could be my first theme. I'd name my first daughter Avalon if my woman would let me, but I doubt it, so I'll have to settle with my first theme.
Here are a couple basic previews, a couple things to note:
- The large battery circle only appears while the device is charging.
- The Time/Date is changable to include the weather.
- When pressed the "Unlock" and "Silence" buttons turn android green.
- I included a gmail widget in a couple of the previews here.
- These previews are scaled down. This is 60% of normal Droid resolution.
Notification/Contacts/2 More Widgets Preview
Phone Dialer & Settings Preview
Music + Other Widgets Preview
So only the final question remains... Would anyone use it? Please vote if you've got a second.
Google Search Widget
News And Weather
Widgets To-Be Designed:
ESPN Score Center
Disclaimer: I have been using icons found inside my phone's current ROM (mostly the default android icons, but I'm sure a few someone made for my current rom or theme). I'm honestly not sure who made them, but all credit for the icons belongs to them. I am sorry I don't know who you are, but whoever you are, please don't be angry with me.
Also, I'm using this weather icon set: tick weather icons by ~xiao4 on deviantART