DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Simply Stunning 4.7

  1. Master Droid
    meishkov's Avatar
    Member #
    37113
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    958
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    #1

    Question Simply Stunning 4.7

    Anybody here that runs SS 4.7 know of any MM themes for the audio manager widget? To make it blue? Would look a hell of a lot nicer than that nasty red, orange, and yellow.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Ninja
    UltraDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    61217
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio - on The North Coast!
    Posts
    1,859
    Liked
    27 times
    Phone
    GSM Galaxy S3 & GSM Note 2
    Premium Member
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by meishkov View Post
    Anybody here that runs SS 4.7 know of any MM themes for the audio manager widget? To make it blue? Would look a hell of a lot nicer than that nasty red, orange, and yellow.
    Why not send a PM to Chevy No.1 and ask him to make you a blue themed version of that widget? He's extremely helpful and quick to respond, although I believe he's on vacation until the middle of September. Still, if you post it over on his section, someone on his team should respond to your request.

    -Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

    GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom






  4. Master Droid
    Coolsaber57's Avatar
    Member #
    24726
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    347
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    Wait, Chevy doesn't have a dedicated audio manager widget.

    Are you referring to just the music widget? If so, you could probably just grab one from another ROM, it doesn't necessarily have to be from Chevy's.
  5. Master Droid
    meishkov's Avatar
    Member #
    37113
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sterling Heights, MI
    Posts
    958
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolsaber57 View Post
    Wait, Chevy doesn't have a dedicated audio manager widget.

    Are you referring to just the music widget? If so, you could probably just grab one from another ROM, it doesn't necessarily have to be from Chevy's.
    No not the music widget, just the audio manager widget. The one to control like your media volume, ringer volume, notifications volume, etc.
    It's just nasty colors, the yellow orange and red. Totally doesn't fit in with this ROM. Making shades of blue would look so much better. I think there was one awhile back, but it was foe the paid version, which is the only way to apply skins to it I believe, but I'm sure it's 100% possible to just edit the free version's color scheme.
  6. Master Droid
    Coolsaber57's Avatar
    Member #
    24726
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    347
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by meishkov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolsaber57 View Post
    Wait, Chevy doesn't have a dedicated audio manager widget.

    Are you referring to just the music widget? If so, you could probably just grab one from another ROM, it doesn't necessarily have to be from Chevy's.
    No not the music widget, just the audio manager widget. The one to control like your media volume, ringer volume, notifications volume, etc.
    It's just nasty colors, the yellow orange and red. Totally doesn't fit in with this ROM. Making shades of blue would look so much better. I think there was one awhile back, but it was foe the paid version, which is the only way to apply skins to it I believe, but I'm sure it's 100% possible to just edit the free version's color scheme.
    Oh, this is a market app? lol. I was really confused there for a second.

    Themeing Market apps is tricky, you may want to ask one of the themers in here vs asking Chevy.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [WmD] Simply Stunning 4.7
    By stewart1champ in forum Stew1nc.
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 09:30 PM
  2. Simply Stunning to BB?
    By Fault in forum Bugless
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Simply Stunning
    By kruizin in forum ChevyNo1
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 10:31 AM
  4. [2.1 OC ROM] Simply Stunning V1.0.1 (2/17/12)
    By ChevyNo1 in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 03:59 PM
  5. [2.1 OC ROM] Simply Stunning V1.0.0 (2/12/10)
    By ChevyNo1 in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 07:34 PM

Search tags for this page

simply stunning 4.7

,
simply stunning incredible
,
simply stunning widgets
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+