I've decided to go ahead and make a tool mostly for themers to make their life of porting the endless amounts of pictures from rom to rom. Now, this doesn't mean users cant use this as well, but PLEASE make a nandroid before hand. It's in beta so don't expect it to be perfect. I have an auto updater with it as well so ill be updating it that way.
*** i had no idea there was a working theme porter on XDA untill after i made this. I tried i think 1.3 and it failed so i decided to make my own. I just came across the 1.0 posted last month.
WILL NOT PORT GAPPS IF ITS NOT IN THE STOCK ROM.
Im currently working on a fix for that, if you want gapps, throw them in the stock rom your self and then port it.
This has only been tested on Motorola Droid.
1. Make a nandroid. I don't want to hear whining if it doesn't work and you lose everything. I'm also not responsible if this bricks your phone. Even if it does, you have recovery, then you have SBF.
2. Download, DO NOT simply just run if your using IE (Who uses IE anymore...?)
3. Select the theme as "Select Theme".
4. Select the STOCK rom you are running as "Select Stock Rom".
5. Hit port and sit back and watch.
Only supports Update.zip formats, for now. i may support Meta Morphs in the future.
Only moves .pngs to new rom, Meaning if the theme has custom .xmls in it, it WONT port.
Download:Code:Version: 1.0: Ability to port themes from one rom to another. Progress bars on extracting / moving (Title of console window) Output log on screen (Not great, will work on.) Version 1.1: Added Auto Updater. Added some crash fixes. Version 1.2: Fixed bug where if theme has no themed /system/app's it would crash. Version 1.5 (Initial Release): Fixed Progress bar on extracting / moving to archive. Implemented Suggestion/bug reporting system. Some general bug fixes. Added audio on port completion. Version 188.8.131.52 Added options form. -Change colors of output console. -Save last used .zips (toggle) -Play sound on port completion (toggle) -Fade out on exit (toggle)