DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Pandora 1.4 Nextheme

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx

Pandora 1.4 Nextheme

Pandora 1.4 with Nextheme style widget. I didn't make any of the backgrounds just ported it from a 1.3 Pandora Elitimus sent me. The backgrounds are the right size so they don't scrunch your buttons up and I opti-pinged the background images to reduce the file size a little. The apk is signed and zipaligned so it should just install like a regular market app. Just rename to Pandora.apk and install, if it doesn't work let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pandora 1.4 Nextheme-cap201008140325.jpg  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GodfatherIP; 08-17-2010 at 02:47 PM.
    Project Elite v6.5 Link2SD for apps on sdext and Super Freaking Charged thanks to ZepplinRox!
    Thanks to all the devs out there keeping the OG Droid running strong!
    Join Dropbox for all your file storage and sharing needs, join from this link to give me more space
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Very nice. Now I just need to figure out how to install it. But that should be easy enough by searching on here.

Thanks.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby_v View Post
    Very nice. Now I just need to figure out how to install it. But that should be easy enough by searching on here.

Thanks.
    Just rename to Pandora.apk and copy it onto your phone's sdcard. Then use a program like astro file manager to browse to the file and install it. Since it is signed it should just install like a normal market app.
    Project Elite v6.5 Link2SD for apps on sdext and Super Freaking Charged thanks to ZepplinRox!
    Join Dropbox for all your file storage and sharing needs, join from this link to give me more space
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIP View Post

Thanks.
    Just rename to Pandora.apk and copy it onto your phone's sdcard. Then use a program like astro file manager to browse to the file and install it. Since it is signed it should just install like a normal market app.

Sweet. Thanks.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2

Thanks.
    I downloaded and renamed the file. Copied it to my SD card, but got an error when I tried to install it. Do I rename it on my PC or after I copy it over to the SD card?
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx
    What was the error? It shouldn't matter when you rename it as long a you have Pandora.apk on your sdcard. Make sure you allow installation from unknown sources, it is an option in the main settings under applications.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    What was the error? It shouldn't matter when you rename it as long a you have Pandora.apk on your sdcard. Make sure you allow installation from unknown sources, it is an option in the main settings under applications.
    It was a parse error . . . . unable to parse file.

Links