DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Droid2 Theme - FRG22 Deodexed ROMs only

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2 - Team DeFuse
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member

Droid2 Theme - FRG22 Deodexed ROMs only

This theme will make your Droid look like a Droid 2.

Theme includes D2 Boot Animation and D2 Live Wallpaper. All app icons and status bar notifcations are from D2. Black Bar theme contains status icons from HTC Sense where the black status bar theme is based on.

D2 Theme With Black Status Bar
    DOWNLOAD HERE

D2 Theme With Stock Status Bar
    DOWNLOAD HERE

HTC Icons for Settings
    DOWNLOAD HERE

Themed LauncherPro 0.7.9.0
    DOWNLOAD HERE

Install LauncherPro by renaming zip file to update.zip. It will place LauncherPro in system/app folder or you can follow instructions below.

Install LauncherPro using adb by extracting the apk file from inside zip file:

adb push com.fede.launcher.apk /system/app/com.fede.launcher.apk
    adb shell "/system/bin/chmod 644 /system/app/com.fede.launcher.apk"

You do not have to use the ADB method but I have had no problems installing it this way.

D2 Keyboard
    Click here to download D2 Keyboard.

To install...rename file to update.zip and install as any other update file.

May work on FRG01B ROMs too. Have not tested it yet. If someone wants to test and let me know that would be great.

Thanks to Fabulous for some tips.
    Last edited by AngDroid; 09-21-2010 at 11:01 AM.

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1
    I installed this theme but didnt get the camcorder icon or the wifi and ring mode widget. would really love those
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID 1
    Really diggin the theme with the black bar top notch work but id like to see the browser themed and the progress bars red to match the rest of the theme
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2 - Team DeFuse
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwho? View Post
    I installed this theme but didnt get the camcorder icon or the wifi and ring mode widget. would really love those
    For camcoder use LauncherPro and then select shortcut, new activites, then select camera and select camcorder. That will place shortcut for camcorder on your screen.

For the other widgets search market for curvefish. All the toggle switches will pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by droidbrm View Post
    Really diggin the theme with the black bar top notch work but id like to see the browser themed and the progress bars red to match the rest of the theme
    Thanks! I am working on the browser and red progress bar now. The D2 browser has the default look and it changes the button with some XML code so I am digging around to find it. Well I found it but having trouble compiling the new apk for it. I asked around for help so maybe someone will get back to me.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1
    SWEEEEEEEEEET! Thanks! Anway I can apply the D2 voicemail icon/app as well? Lovin this theme so far and I appreciate the assistance and your efforts on making this a top notch theme.
  7. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2 - Team DeFuse
    Premium Member
    SWEEEEEEEEEET! Thanks! Anway I can apply the D2 voicemail icon/app as well? Lovin this theme so far and I appreciate the assistance and your efforts on making this a top notch theme.
    I tried adding the voicemail with launcherpro activities but could did not see option for it. Maybe I missed it...
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1
    No biggie but if at some point you manage to add the voicemail icon to this theme that would be much appreciated. OH!, I almost forgot, any plans on adding the diffrent size music player widgets with a future update??

Side note/request: Dude, when you have the time to do it, you should totally combine your HTC black bar theme and D2 theme, if possible. That would be sick! It would add a nice little flair to the status/settings icons over the D2's basic white. Im sure it would be pretty popular. I know I would definitely be aaaaaall over that and would possibly be my DREAM THEME!
    Last edited by Iwho?; 08-18-2010 at 12:16 PM.
  9. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2 - Team DeFuse
    Premium Member
    No biggie but if at some point you manage to add the voicemail icon to this theme that would be much appreciated. OH!, I almost forgot, any plans on adding the diffrent size music player widgets with a future update??

Side note/request: Dude, when you have the time to do it, you should totally combine your HTC black bar theme and D2 theme, if possible. That would be sick! It would add a nice little flair to the status/settings icons over the D2's basic white. Im sure it would be pretty popular. I know I would definitely be aaaaaall over that and would possibly be my DREAM THEME!

The black bar theme is the HTC status bar them combined with D2 theme.

I am looking into the voicemail shortcut...
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MotaBoy View Post

My mistake. In your HTC status bar thread there was a screen shot of a settings menu with multi colored icons by each setting that had me believe it was included in the theme, which is basically what I was hoping to add to the D2 theme.
    Last edited by Iwho?; 08-18-2010 at 02:23 PM.
  11. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    D2 - Team DeFuse
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotaBoy View Post

My mistake. In your HTC status bar thread there was a screen shot of a settings menu with multi colored icons by each setting that had me believe it was included in the theme, which is basically what I was hoping to add to the D2 theme.

Here you go. This is just the settingsa.pk file with the HTC icons. Just rename to update.zip and install as normal. It is just the settings.apk so it will not change anything else.

MotaBoy_FRG22_HTC_Settings_Icons.zip
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Links