DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I want a sf 49ers cheerleader boot animation

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorolla Droid
    two words...

Joe Montana.

FTW

Rom: BB 0.4
    Kernel: chevy's ULV 1.1 Ghz
    Theme: DARK EDGE UI 2.2 beta BLUE
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBPruitt View Post
    SF was the first team to 5 my man...

Plus Pitts 6th was a joke/fluke lol...

and last time I looked at that sideline there was plenty of silicone to go around haha... I think any teams "dance team" is going to have enough lol.

Also... Lovin the Signiture!
    Yes, SF was the first team to 5. I'm not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in China. The 6th Super Bowl against the Cardinals was a nail biter, one of the best. Montana, Young, Bill Walsh, all retired or unfortunately passed away. Move into the new Century and new decade 49er fans.

You have to have experienced living in Pittsburgh to understand that it's a steel mill mentality, hard work, unions, Primanti Bros, not grey poupon and wine sippers. I lived in the Bay Area for a few years and attended 49ers games. I know the fans and the mentality out there. I felt much more at home at Raiders games because their fans are much like Steelers fans too...they use their teeth to open a beer bottle.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post

and last time I looked at that sideline there was plenty of silicone to go around haha... I think any teams "dance team" is going to have enough lol.

Yes, SF was the first team to 5. I'm not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in China. The 6th Super Bowl against the Cardinals was a nail biter, one of the best. Montana, Young, Bill Walsh, all retired or unfortunately passed away. Move into the new Century and new decade 49er fans.

You have to have experienced living in Pittsburgh to understand that it's a steel mill mentality, hard work, unions, Primanti Bros, not grey poupon and wine sippers. I lived in the Bay Area for a few years and attended 49ers games. I know the fans and the mentality out there. I felt much more at home at Raiders games because their fans are much like Steelers fans too...they use their teeth to open a beer bottle.
    I can vouch for everything just stated... plus, we like to burn random pieces of furniture for entertainment (cheers follow... cheerleaders not needed)
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID

I've never been to a game in candlestick so I wouldn't know...

I live in WA... so the only 9ERS games I get to see really are when they play the Seahawks... I definitely appreciate your "steel mill" mentality... that's me... maybe if I was born on the east side of the country I'd be a Pitt fan... but alas... the era of Rice, Montana, and Young was just too great for me to let go...

And fortunately (call me delusional) I think in the next few years we'll be experiencing the era of Crabtree, Davis, and Smith ...

a side note: I have tons of respect for Bill Cowher and about half of the steelers... I just like who I like haha.
    ChevyNo1 SSv5.0 - GingerBread - From Source
    ChevyNo1 UltraLv 1.25GHz Kernel

Launcher Pro + Beautiful Widgets = Happy
  5. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1686 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    I am willing to compromise for all nfl fans. Make a boot animation for diff teams cheerleader....well except pittsburg, they are a rough town so they would probably want a steel mill as a boot animation lol.
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorolla Droid

I hold on to my memory of joe montana even though the last time he played I was a wee little lad lol Ive been a 49ers fan through my dad and have always loved them... even through the bad. But i think their in the right direction again with singeltary.

on a side not, I have no problems with the steelers. Ive always liked the way the played as a football fan and have respect for their tough nose attitude... Something singletary is trying to do in SF. Also, I live in jersey, so ive never been to a SF home game...

Rom: BB 0.4
    Kernel: chevy's ULV 1.1 Ghz
    Theme: DARK EDGE UI 2.2 beta BLUE
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    black n blue and da bears
  8. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    DROID X
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Hmmm, a SF 49ers BA.
    This could prove interesting. Been a few weeks since I've made a BA.
    Wish I could get some good video/footage of the idea at hand.
    My name "IS" carl-- z28 is just what I drive.
    But I respond to anything....call me Tom, Richard or Harry.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

This man knows what he's talking about, hahaha. I bleed red and gold but my friends who tailgate are part of the small percentage that dont enjoy wine and cheese before games, hahaha. And don't get me started at Raiders games...their tailgates remind me of "the yard" (like prison)
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto UD/MIUI....mostly MIUI
    GO LIONS! *Runs and hides while putting Brown paper bag over my head*
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links