DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: DropTheme [MM]

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by foolie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by foolie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by unusualbob View Post
    Edit: Here we are
    http://imgur.com/CxeBw.png
    Awesome concept!
    I wanted the theme to look more flushed so I adapted it for myself if you don't mind .
    Here's the patch to get the rounded rectangle on ADW
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Just extract it to the droptheme folder in Androidthemes and overwrite all.
    Be sure to follow Pandroid's instruction to theming the launcher in the OP
    SWEET! I need to read up on my android SDK so that I can start putting my ideas to work myself, but thanks for making this a reality. AWESOME
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    So I'm fairly naive when it comes to theming. I really dig DropTheme, but it breaks my market every time with Froyo. I'm working how difficult it would be for me to pick and choose pieces from the update.zip. For example, is it possible to remove the market, launcher pro, etc. from the update.zip and just get the framework and other base apps themed? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
    Last edited by litso; 06-10-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: LOL: "naive when it comes to thinking" thanks predictive text.
  3. Soulless Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    zerosouls
    Phone
    Razr
    Premium Member
    Should be possible, as long as you reload a backup that was before when you applied droptheme to froyo.. worth a try.
    Feel like a geek?: http://gplus.to/GeekPlus
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I have a feeling that it might not be DT as much as it is Froyo. There are a lot of things wrong with the Froyo leaks and it would be best to wait until the updates become more refined before actually theming for it.

That being said, is anyone aware of the dark text for some of the font in Bugless Beast 1.1? Particularly in the Notifications when downloading and the Times in the Call log? They're not white as they should be, but black.
    OG Droid
    GPA17
    1.0 GHz LV by Pete
    ADWLauncher EX

BootAnimation Mashup - (Droid Shatter-Unstable Core-Cromag Rickman)
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    I'm aware that Froyo isn't exactly optimal for theming at the moment, but I do have an unthemed version of Froyo running perfectly well. I have systematically tested several times and each time I apply drop theme I get the same problems. Revert to unthemed restore and problems go away. I'm just wanting to try out a few things to see if I can get some of the more important aspects of my UI looking the way I want them to. If it doesn't work out I'll go back to my unthemed restore and wait for more stable Froyo builds/theme builds.

Also, it just occurred to me that the update.zip format was determined to be responsible for several issues when flashing a Froyo build. Maybe we could get the current DropTheme build in a different format, just to see what happens? =)
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Need a little help-

I just came over from Black Glass 2.2 and I installed DropTheme right over it w/o any wipes, and now the youtube widget is not themed, and the icons/widgets that arent yet themed in DropTheme, but are themed in Black Glass are still Black Glass themed instead of being stock...

How do I get rid of all the Black Glass elements that are still appearing on my now DropThemed cup of Froyo?

EDIT: Sorry for bad pic, but as you can see, the Twitter widget is clearly not from DropTheme, it's a strangler from my Black Glass Theme... How do I clear all existing Black Glass elements in DT?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DropTheme [MM]-cap201006102241.jpg  
    Last edited by Samurai26; 06-10-2010 at 08:45 PM.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I also can't wait for facebook to be themed etc.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Is the DT froyo keyboard themed? Because mine is stock, but all other things are themed... If the keyboard is supposed to be themed, how can I fix it?
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by mising View Post
    Had to revert back to stock FRF57, I think I just changed too much trying to fix the market.
    Pkdesigns, how did you get yours themed without breaking the Market?
    I just finished re-flashing; I have 2.2 with DT and everything working. I removed Vending.apk from the system/app folder of the DropTheme update.zip, and updated that way; it went successfully, and everything works perfectly (with a Google-skinned, but working, Market.)

Now I've got a sexy, fantastically-running phone. AWESOME job on the theme!
    Last edited by ajacksified; 06-11-2010 at 09:18 PM.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by ajacksified View Post
    I just finished re-flashing; I have 2.2 with DT and everything working. I removed Vending.apk from the system/app folder of the DropTheme update.zip, and updated that way; it went successfully, and everything works perfectly (with a Google-skinned, but working, Market.)

Now I've got a sexy, fantastically-running phone. AWESOME job on the theme!
    Awesome tip Ajacks, working for me so far too. I love this theme!

Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Links