hi, i just rooted my phone from stock 2.1 (cause i updated my phont from 2.0.1 to 2.1) then followed the flash thing shortcut to get your 2.1 rooted. (i can teach you how if you're interested, i was scared at first but it was really easy) now i'm new one the cyanogen Mod (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/jru...ny-extras.html), i just have some few questions...
1. what is busybox, and how would i know if i have one or not?
2. i know i have sprecovery, but is it possible to install other Roms or themes?
3. is it possble to install metamorph on this?
4. i've been trying to use the "cpu settings" thing on the "spare parts" app, but i dont think its working for me...
5. there was an option to hide the clock on the status bar, but i cant get it to work...
6. if im gonna install a new rom, by renaming the rom update.zip, do i have to make a nandroid back up again? or can i even do this (install ROM)?
7. when i updated the facebook app on this rom, the widget turns to the normal one, not the themed one, and the icon too, is it possible to update it and still get the same widget and icon?
Im sorry for the NEWBIE-ness guys. and thank you for your help... if you know anything about these question, please feel free to answer as a new post down here... thank you very much