DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: flavored ice for DOID???

1. DF News Team/Mod
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    @juliothestar
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Premium Member

flavored ice for DROID???

this theme looks so cool but its a NEXUS theme...any way someone can make it for a DROID =]

[Theme] Flavored Ice - Enom 1.6.1, CM 5.0.4.1 & MetaMorph 2 Flavors update 3/04 - Nexus Nation Forum
    Last edited by Malvado; 04-14-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: mispelled words

3. Theme Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Twitter
    bgill55
    Phone
    D1,DX,N1,Tbolt, Bio,10.1tab
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
    this theme looks so cool but its a NEXUS theme...any way someone can make it for a DROID =]

[Theme] Flavored Ice - Enom 1.6.1, CM 5.0.4.1 & MetaMorph 2 Flavors update 3/04 - Nexus Nation Forum
    its been ported for koush's cyanogenmod check the forum over there!
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    VTCapsFan
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    bump. love the look of that
    Got OG on launch day, Got Nexus on launch day. Only Vanilla Android for me!
    Please follow me on twitter VTCapsFan !!!
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid (Verizon)
    Here is the official thread:
    [Theme] Flavored Ice MetaMorph 2 Flavors

You will find in there a version to work with anything.

Not sure if they will work on a DOID, but I know they work on DROID.
    Go vote for your favorite ROM: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/and...-multiple.html

Stock, Greek, Sholes, BB, DM1, UD7.8, UD8, UD9, CM5057, CM5061, CM5062, Stock2.1(rooted), Leaked 2.2, BB Froyo v1
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Nexus One
    Edit: nevermind after reading how this forum backs bull**** devs posting warez and dissing a real ROM dev's work while kanging their work, I dont wish to share my work here. Plus this is home of who stole my work and posted it somewhere else. Cyanogen is a Android Rookie? lmfao!
    Last edited by jairomeo; 04-13-2010 at 12:41 PM.
  7. DF News Team/Mod
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    @juliothestar
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jairomeo View Post
    edit: Nevermind after reading how this forum backs bull**** devs posting warez and dissing a real rom dev's work while kanging their work, i dont wish to share my work here. Plus this is home of who stole my work and posted it somewhere else. Cyanogen is a android rookie? Lmfao!
    what?? if ur talkin about me posting ur theme image here i dont see a problem wit that
    Last edited by Malvado; 04-14-2010 at 12:12 AM.
  8. DF News Team/Mod
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Twitter
    @juliothestar
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jhietter View Post
    Here is the official thread:
    [Theme] Flavored Ice MetaMorph 2 Flavors

You will find in there a version to work with anything.

Not sure if they will work on a DOID, but I know they work on DROID.
    lol sorry about that ...FIXED...thanks for the link but can u point me out the link that is for 2.1 and in that color please if u can
    Last edited by Malvado; 04-14-2010 at 12:19 AM.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Nexus One
    No. Nothing to do with you, or most the users on this forum, more the fake devs and themers posting here. What I'm talking about was starting today seeing Cyanogen be bad mouthed by a dev whole was using his source, watching this forum back up that dev, who also btw was distributing PAID apps in his ROM. Then I started looking at other things, and saw manups theme jacked without even a thanks by that same dev. Yet, they cried when their ROM was on ROM Manager. Then to search and find my theme ripped apart 5 times within 15 min, without anyone ever linking to my theme or even saying thank you. So searching more found a few other themes ripped off from other themers, but no thanks to those original creators, no linking back to the original devs work, nothing. All I see on here is a bunch of work taken from others and posted here without anyone being even polite enough to give a reach around.

mod edit: credit has been given and changes have been made. there is no lack of love here for cyanogen, things were just handled poorly (on all accounts maybe) and he was treated like any normal member, rather than given special treatment. we are getting that all sorted, hang in there.
    Last edited by Sam; 04-14-2010 at 07:32 AM.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Nexus One
    In response to the mod edit, its not even just cyanogen, but overall there is a lot of work on this forum that is just copy/paste of someone else, no one says thanks or links back to the real threads.

My Flavored Ice theme can be found all over on this forum. A few times I saw it say "I used Flavored Ice" but out of respect for the work everyone puts in, link to the original's or say thanks to the creator. It's not just me either, Manup's theme was completely taken without any thanks, Bgill saw his stuff in things, even Zapote's Zapmix is being used without any mention of him or his theme, and he doesnt even post it of forums.

I just find it tasteless and disrespectful that the people posting all of these themes manage to find time to take our work, but cant take the time to give props to the people that actually put in work.
  11. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droidzilla
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jairomeo View Post
    In response to the mod edit, its not even just cyanogen, but overall there is a lot of work on this forum that is just copy/paste of someone else, no one says thanks or links back to the real threads.

My Flavored Ice theme can be found all over on this forum. A few times I saw it say "I used Flavored Ice" but out of respect for the work everyone puts in, link to the original's or say thanks to the creator. It's not just me either, Manup's theme was completely taken without any thanks, Bgill saw his stuff in things, even Zapote's Zapmix is being used without any mention of him or his theme, and he doesnt even post it of forums.

I just find it tasteless and disrespectful that the people posting all of these themes manage to find time to take our work, but cant take the time to give props to the people that actually put in work.
    Welcome to the internet?

Its always been like this in one respect or another.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links