The standard Titanium Backup icon was kind of boring for me so I created a MetaMorph theme to change it to something a little more sleek.
I have two themes - one is a blue hard drive icon and the other a blue-themed safe icon. (Yes I like the blue themes )
*Note - I take no credit for the icon image(s), only for the creation of the theme to apply the image(s). I simply did a google search and found them.
- The .apk for TitaniumBackup (default location is in /data/app/) must be renamed to TitaniumBackup.apk
- The renamed .apk must be moved from /data/app/ to /system/app/
- Download the .zip file with the icon of your choice
- Place the .zip file on your sdcard in a folder called "AndroidThemes" (no quotes)
- Open MetaMorph and choose "Pick Theme"
- Choose the .zip file for TitaniumBackup and allow MetaMorph to extract the file
- Select the TitaniumBackup.apk subtheme (the only one listed)
- Select "Apply It!"
- Once MetaMorph finishes, exit and reboot the phone.
- Reload your icon and now you should have a nicer-looking TitaniumBackup icon.
Hard Drive Icon