This theme comes from here. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ack-theme.html
Orginal from here. [Theme] O))) - Version 0.05.3 - CM 126.96.36.199/Enomther 1.8.1/MoDaCo 2.1 [03-24] - xda-developers
Apps that must be moved to /system/app before skinning are
Instructions to apply in MM
- Download the .zip file
- Place file on sdcard in /sdcard/androidthemes
- Open MM (if you don't have it, it is on the Market for free)
- Hit the button to pick theme and click on the 2.01DarkTheme.zip
- After it is done unpacking, you can hit apply all or select each individual one.
- When it gets to white.cpy it will ask to restart. DO NOT
- Restart after framework-res.apk is done
Things I can take credit for.
- framework-res.apk - modified the xml's so that the notifactions are black on white background. Also I have changed the progress bars to white.
- services.jar - modified so that the carrier, date, and ticker are white
- facebook widget - modified some things to be black and white
- pure calendar skins - sizes 4x2, 4x3, 4x4
- calendar widget - black with white text
Here is what is included in the theme.
Pure Calendar.apk - skins
Black and White for 2.01(Droidmod)
No clock option for 2.01(last screenshot shows no system clock)