[Fonts] Change your fonts using Metamorph
Change your font the easy way using Metamorph!!
0.9.1 is out now!! I added a few new fonts and removed some that were not working/ugly. I also fixed the bug requiring you to manually extract the files. You can now extract using Metamorph!
Click HERE for samples of the included fonts!!
Ok, I finally figured it out and am now able to change fonts on the Droid using Metamorph. I pulled some fonts off my PC that looked like they wouldn't be too small to use on the Droid and made a Metamorph compatible file. There are 21 fonts plus the stock Android font. Here is how to use it:
* DOWNLOAD the .zip file onto your phone. 4.4 MB
* Open Metamorph and select 'Pick Theme'
* Find the downloaded .zip file within Metamorph's file browser.
* Select the 'SkaggzFont0.9.1' file
* Metamorph will begin to extract the file and launch the update UI
* Scroll and select a color you want to use **DO NOT HIT THE APPLY ALL BUTTON**
* Hit the 'Apply It!' button when it pops up.
* Then hit 'Yes' to reboot your phone
Once your phone is finished rebooting (it might take a little longer than usual) you will have a new, custom font. It's that easy!
To change your font again after you've ran it once:
* Select 'Existing Theme' in Metamorph
* Select 'SkaggzFont0.9.1'
* Scroll down and select the 'SkaggzFont0.9.1.thm (green icon)
Try it out guys and let me know what you think. I'm open to any type of feedback. If you want a font installed for the next update, tell me about it.
Download Link: SkaggzFont0.9.1.zip 4.4 MB
disclaimer: Use at your own risk, yada yada yada. Always have a current, stable, nandroid backup file. I'm not responsible if your phone dies, explodes, goes swimming directly after eating, tries to have sex with your dog, or even calls your boss in the middle of the night to tell him that you tried to have sex with his dog. I did not create any of these fonts, I just pulled them from my PC and compiled them into a file for use on the Motorola Droid. Fonts have only been tested on the Motorola Droid, so I have no idea what will happen if you try them on another phone.
I look forward to hearing from you guys!