Change Your Notification Bar Clock Color Using Metamorph!!
Ok, fellas, you've been asking for it and I did it. You can now change your clock's color in the notification bar using Metamorph.
0.9.1 - Fixed bug that required manual extraction of the .zip file. You can now use Metamorph to extract the files.
I've included 10 colors for your clock in this package, they are:
* DOWNLOAD the .zip file onto your phone. 4.85 MB
* Open Metamorph and select 'Pick Theme'
* Find the downloaded .zip file within Metamorph's file browser.
* Select the 'SkaggzColor0.9.1' file
* Metamorph will begin to extract the file and launch the update UI
* Scroll and select a color you want to use **DO NOT HIT THE APPLY ALL BUTTON**
* Hit the 'Apply It!' button when it pops up.
* Then hit 'Yes' to reboot your phone
Once your phone is finished rebooting (it might take a little longer than usual) you will have a new, custom clock color. It's that easy!
To change your color again after you've ran it once:
* Select 'Existing Theme' in Metamorph
* Select 'SkaggzColor0.9.1'
* Scroll down and select the 'SkaggzColor0.9.1.thm (green icon)
I've tested all 10 colors on my phone and they are working. Please give me your reports after trying this out. I need to know if there are any bugs.
Download Link: SkaggzColor0.9.1.zip 4.85 MB
disclaimer: Use at your own risk, yada yada yada. Always have a current, stable, nandroid backup file. I'm not responsible if your phone dies, explodes, steps on a crack and breaks your mother's back, or even texts your crazy ex-girlfriend telling her that you and your wife are looking for a third in a threesome. Only been tested on the Motorola Droid, so I have no idea what will happen if you try it on another phone.
Special Thanks goes out to the writer of the xultimate program and Slosh for turning me on to it.