DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Detroit Lions Theme?

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Detroit Lions Theme?

I was wondering if anyone had a Detroit Lions theme? I saw the guy's theme who did it as packers and it was amazing. Unfortunately I don't have the time or knowledge to do anything like that. So if anyone has one that would be awesome.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    also suggest using a team that can win.
    :P
  3. rod
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    oooooh, thats rough. as a saints fan, i hurt for detroit fans. but hey, it just makes these great years all that more special!
    Current Phone: Galaxy Nexus; running smooth and with no complaints, thanks to dev Peter Alfonso. Keep up the good work.
    Previous Phone: Droid (OG); unceremoniously dumped into the nightstand (I feel as if I should place it onto a wooden barge, set it afloat and light her on fire...).
    Phone Before That: Doesn't matter.

4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I'm not even a Lions fan and they embarrass me! At least this year was a step in the right direction compared to last season.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Jeez talk about kicking a guy when he's down Yeah its rough being a Detroit fan, but no one can accuse you of being a fair weather fan.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I AM a Lions fan and I wouldn't even put their theme anywhere. I owned a Starter jacket back in the 90s when it looked like they were at least average... lol.
  7. rod
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    barry sanders, one of the greatest!

ive had years where people tell me to tear the fleur de lis off of my truck. ive been a saints season ticket holder since '01. i used to have 4 seats (now i have 2), and couldnt convince my friends to come to the games. now when they call trying to come to the sold out games, i laugh at them and tell them no. they had 30 years to get season tickets. i dont feel bad for them.

(somewhat) back to topic, staffords a decent qb. ive watched him for years in the sec. i never saw him as being a marquee nfl qb, but i could be wrong. only time will tell. so calicocal, ill give you one of our saints motto on loan- keep the faith! god knows i have (im still scared poopless about the playoffs). i know you can feel me when i say that i only want to make it INTO the superbowl.
    Current Phone: Galaxy Nexus; running smooth and with no complaints, thanks to dev Peter Alfonso. Keep up the good work.
    Previous Phone: Droid (OG); unceremoniously dumped into the nightstand (I feel as if I should place it onto a wooden barge, set it afloat and light her on fire...).

8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Haha most of my friends are Packers fans and we recently had a discussion about whether its better to be competitive for 10 years and never win the Super Bowl or to win a Super Bowl, then be bad for the next 10 years. I said it would be better to win the Super Bowl and everyone of them said it would be better to be competitive. Thought it was interesting to see the different perspectives based on who you have been cheering for.
  9. rod
    Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Nexus
    i have some packers fans. i have some cowboys fans (that hurts). i also have pats fans and colts fans. none of my friends, however, are bengals or lions fans. there are a lot of new saints fans around here, but you can always tell who the real ones are. you can never doubt the fans of a hapless franchise. btw, calicocal, when youre done with those boo-bags, please send them back south. we never know when well need them again.

10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Incredible- Soon to be Droid X
    I still rock my lions jersey every Sunday living in miami. Its funny because usually people would talk **** for wearing an other teams jersey but in my case they just say "now there is a true fan"
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Links